I made a short video of my now sold F430 | FerrariChat

I made a short video of my now sold F430

Discussion in '360/430' started by Ahmed_Z, Sep 18, 2017.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    I wanted to make a short little video to remember my F430, which has now been sold. I've never made anything like this and had no idea how to edit video. I learned what I could from Youtube. I know some of the shots are a bit shaky, but I just didn't have the proper video equipment to stabilize the handheld shots. I did the best I could with what I had available. Hope you guys enjoy it!

unreelviper, hazimaw, bball16 and 2 others like this.
  2. 3POINT8

3POINT8 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2014
    i would say you did pretty good. try not to tear up when you watch it

3. TAILWAG

TAILWAG Karting

Apr 8, 2007
    OP/Olathe
    Full Name:
    Angel
    It actually turned out pretty good. :)

4. bocaf430

bocaf430 Formula 3

Jun 10, 2014
    LI, boca raton
    good video.. nice car

5. kiryu

kiryu Formula Junior

Mar 28, 2016
    Los Angeles
    very good video man~ i love fan blowing the water off the ferrari emblem

6. Horsin'around

Horsin'around Karting

Jun 14, 2017
    That was awesome. Great video.

7. jetdok5

jetdok5 Karting

Oct 4, 2014
    warren ohio usa
    Full Name:
    bruce gray
    very nice job, I wish I would have done something like that when I let mine go.....

8. fcarbillpaducah

Aug 25, 2007
    Paducah, Ky.
    Full Name:
    William L Harris, Jr
    Well planned and thought out...very good presentation...thank you for sharing...

9. unreelviper

unreelviper Karting

Jan 9, 2014
    DMV
    Full Name:
    Mike
    great video!!!!! So what car is coming next? Inquiring minds want to know....lol

10. joe1973

joe1973 Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2016
    NJ
    Wow. I'm inspired and thinking this would help sell the car, capture the feeling and memory (to regret ...), and build a collection for later years so we can share with our family in later years. When the younger generation look at our withering bodies, they know we had a good life with our cars. Thanks for sharing and my only comment is to keep to 1-2 mins long. Otherwise it's like us looking at our grandparent's slide shows of their trips abroad from the 60s and 70s....

11. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    Thanks for all of your comments and great feedback, I appreciate it!

I'm taking a break for a little while to be honest. But when I come back, my next car will likely be a 458 or a 650S. I drove a Hurucan, and didn't love it. But I loved the McLaren. I'll be keeping an eye on those prices.

I thought about that too, I should have made this before I sold the car, but it just took a while to put together. But my car sold pretty quick anyways. I tried to make it shorter, but I kept finding clips I wanted to put in. To be honest, this was more for myself than anyone else, and I wanted something to remember the car and all the details. Thanks!

12. Corsair66

Corsair66 Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2016
    Clermont, FL
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Great video! I didn't mind the length at all, but I was always the kid who liked spending hours going through my grandparents' photo albums and asking endless questions about every image...

13. efg2014

efg2014 Formula Junior

Sep 14, 2014
    Northern California
    Ahmed,
    Great video and even I'm a little sad you sold the car; a beauty. However now the next guy will be able to enjoy it. Personally I like the look of the F430 much more than the 458. If I am in the position to add a 2nd Ferrari, I would prefer to go back in time 30 years or so and own that experience.

14. Ahmed_Z

Ahmed_Z Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 24, 2010
    Washington DC area
    Full Name:
    Ahmed
    thanks again everybody! I'll def miss the car, she was a beauty

15. djempire

djempire Formula Junior

Apr 30, 2012
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Serf
    I really enjoyed the video. What are you getting next?