I picked up a couple new Ferrari today... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I picked up a couple new Ferrari today...

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by Eric W, Mar 13, 2004.

1. We apologize, our new Classifieds has been intermittently down as we sent an email today that overloaded the system. We'll get it fixed and then you can link from the header "Buy - Sell" or from the email. Thanks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Rock on... I've got the same camera... do you find when you use a tripod that the camera sits crooked? I'm excited, getting a Fuji S5000 tomorrow!

2. Eric W

Eric W Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Yes, I did notice that..

3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Rather annoying if you ask me, where did you get your two Porsche 993 GT2's?

4. Eric W

Eric W Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I got the one off eBay and the silver GT2 I picked up last year while vacationing in Brazil.

5. zanti70

zanti70 F1 Veteran

Dec 9, 2003
    Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Depending on the price they are asking I might do that. But I think I will stick to my plan. I'm not a very big spender on models and the personal value of the models bought in Maranello will always be higher than the one of models bought somewhere else... even if they are 360 CS or Black Enzo.

I will be in Maranello the week before the return of F1 to Europe, so I guess some team has to do a shakedown on a certain track in Maranello on one of these days. So I might post some shakedown pics too, if you guys will appreciate that...

6. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    We would definitely appreciate those shots. There are several good places to take them from: One just passed the bridge coming into town and one past the Gilles Villeneuve memorial.

Any of the models I mentioned will set you back easily $ 200. But that is still less costly than trying to buy them in the States or elsewhere.