I put 458 Wheels on my Audi.... | Page 3 | FerrariChat

I put 458 Wheels on my Audi....

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by FredWhiteAndBlue, Oct 12, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MrF355

MrF355 Formula Junior

Mar 4, 2008
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Kimi
    The rims really do suit it very well. As others have said change the centre caps but if you like the centre caps keep them after all its your car so do what pleases you.

2. Devilsolsi

Devilsolsi F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 1, 2007
    MD
    Full Name:
    Alex
    The Allroad looks really good at it's normal height. I hate the slammed, negative camber, stretched tire thing so it sitting on the ground does nothing for me.

3. thorn

thorn F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2012
    Tallahassee, FL
    I think it looks like you got a really bad alignment at Costco by a guy that normally works in the produce section, then ran over a curb a few times and broke all the control arms.

You asked. ;)

iloveferrari likes this.
  4. FredWhiteAndBlue

Nov 15, 2013
    Nebraska
    Full Name:
    Frederick White

Air ride will do that to a car lol

5. FredWhiteAndBlue

Nov 15, 2013
    Nebraska
    Full Name:
    Frederick White
    Yeah, it’s not for everyone. But it’s not as bad as you think it is....

The wheel is 20x10, and the tire is a 255 (about 10 inches wide). So it’s only “stretched” a half inch. And that’s just so it’ll clear the fender when it airs out.

The negative camber thing I’m not a fan of either. It only cambers in when I air out, because that’s how the suspension works. At ride height, there is very little to NO camber.

As for the “being on the ground thing”, I’m gonna own that because I like the way it looks when it’s air’d out.

To each his own I guess

6. Mitch Alsup

Mitch Alsup F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    Car looks good--lose the Ferrari wheel caps.

7. APA#1

APA#1 Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Central Florida
    Great job, very innovative. As an FYI, I like it at ride height, looks much better than slammed to the dirt IMHO. Super clean install of the equipment too. What's with all the 1320 stuff? You a fan or part of the group?

8. iloveferrari

iloveferrari Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 14, 2014
    USA
    Sorry, this post of tennis balls just made to top 10 in fchat history. How the hell do they squeeze the balls in?? I love it!

To the OP, I just have a question. Why? But this is still better than the poor guy who just got a huge ferrari tattoo on the right forearm.

9. FredWhiteAndBlue

Nov 15, 2013
    Nebraska
    Full Name:
    Frederick White
    I work for 1320Video as a videographer.

10. Metastable

Metastable Formula Junior

What he said.