I think I have a problem :( | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I think I have a problem :(

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by FastTalk, Mar 18, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. trkevin

trkevin Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    K. Blommaert
    I've seen a real 550 Spyder a couple of months ago at our local Porsche dealer in the center of Antwerp (Belgium). And it's really one of the greatest Porsches. The car is now stored in a storage and for sale, take a look at:
    http://www.engineroom.be
    (click on "in english" totally on the top of the page, then "for sale", then "porsche")
    Sorry, there was no direct link possible.

2. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Jerry - I AM bringing the 550 Spyder tomorrow morning. Hope you can make it!

Jeffrey

3. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    They are VERY fun to drive. Handle like an oversized go kart. The Beck cars have an option list a mile long from a "base" model up to something decked out with a larger engine w/ported and polished heads, a Pro Street trans, disc brakes, and a better suspension. List prices start around $24,000 with standard equipment and can go all the way up to $38,000 fully decked out. Still not bad when you consider how unique the car is. The FUN FACTOR is huge! It will be at Crystal Cove tomorrow morning.

4. FastTalk

FastTalk Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2002
    Calabasas, CA
    Full Name:
    Adam Alexander
    The one I just purchased is a 2003 (Vintage) with 2k miles, it has the larger engine and most of the options available. I agree that is a lot of fun for the money. After all the research I could not find to much difference between the Beck or the Vintage, I just happened to stumble on the Vintage one first.

Do you sell them registered, or is it the buyers problem? I hear that sometimes there are problems getting them registered due to CA emissions.

Adam

5. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Adam - The Vintage is a very nice replica. No concern there whatsoever. We sell them both ways - on a MSO or for a processing fee we help with the titling process that shows the vehicle as a 1955 model thus preventing the need to meet post 1973 CA smog and other requirments.

6. FastTalk

FastTalk Formula Junior

Aug 20, 2002
    Calabasas, CA
    Full Name:
    Adam Alexander
    Couple more photos