I WANT THIS!!!!! | FerrariChat

I WANT THIS!!!!!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Jimmy540i, Apr 17, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    Just sawthis ad on this month's DuPont Registry & seriously thinking of getting it. Wonder what my neighbors are going to say......

Take this thing to local Starbucks definitely hauls more a$$ than the Ferrari. :D

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    You gotta put Scuderia badges on that thing...

3. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Don't worry he would :D

4. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com
    Done!

5. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Why not get an M1A2 instead?

6. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL...!

Those aren't the stickers, are they...? They should be enamel - or better yet, some super secret military material... :)

7. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Your neighbors have lawn furniture, Jimmy? :confused:

8. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    Something refurbished out of Iraq maybe? Actually, if you're in Cali maybe you could steal an M60 or something.

I'm sure someone would have something to say about a tank being delievered into your yard. But hey, I bet it's a great theft deterrent.

9. ernie

ernie Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 19, 2001
    The Brickyard
    Full Name:
    The Bad Guy
    Now that is what I call an OFF ROAD vehical!!!!! But unless you have a whole lotta land, were can you use it? I'm suprized they only want $125,000 for it. I thought these things cost millions to make? Never the less one of these day I would like to get a tank. Man the fun you could have with that thing. Go to the local junk yard, buy a few clunkers, then destroy them. Even better take it to a monster truck show, and smash the monster trucks, hahahahaaa. Now that would be some fun!

10. gabriel

gabriel Formula 3

Hey Pat.

Take a look at my profile. -I've wanted for many years... :)

I mean, could you imagine pulling up to the corner gas station in that pup?

11. 348paul

348paul Formula 3

Dec 27, 2002
    Kent - UK
    Full Name:
    Paul Hill
    Quite a common sight if you live in Brixton or Croydon!

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_440993.html?menu=news.quirkies

I can seem to find the story about the guy in Croyden. It all started when the local council asked him to take down a full size fibreglass Marlin off the top of the roof of his house!. He protested and went out and bought a Panzer Tank and stuck it on his driveway! The place was a tourist attraction at one time!

Them crazy Brits !!

Paul

12. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    THE BEST would be... if you have a neighbor you particularly dislike, to park it on your lawn, and just point the turret at his house. And then leave it that way.

Even if it's not dangerous, can you imagine the stress, as the guy even sees a tank pointed at his house every night (think stress-induced nightmares!)?

BTW Paul, reminds me of a story a year or two ago here in the US, some old guy had like a little 1400sq.ft bungalow on a street of old houses in a small mid-Western city - he wanted to put an addition (I think a sunroom/veranda) on the house, but he was denied a building permit because his early 1900's home was put on a historical preservation list by the city. So he couldn't build anything... mad at the city, he painted his whole house (if I recall) purple with lime green polka-dots.

13. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    That'd be pretty cool, but you'd be there pretty often with as much gas as those things suck up. You'd be better off buying your own gas station too or have a fuel truck follow you around. :)

14. Jimmy540i

Jimmy540i Formula 3
    BANNED

Jan 11, 2004
    Los Angeles / NYC
    Full Name:
    www.Jimmy540i.com

HAHAHAHA~~!

15. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

better run a carfax on that thing.... and who can PPI it?