If Rossa Corsa Was The Most Popular Color, Why Are So Few For Sale? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

If Rossa Corsa Was The Most Popular Color, Why Are So Few For Sale?

Discussion in '456/550/575' started by F355 Fan 82, Jan 14, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F456M

F456M F1 Rookie

Jan 8, 2010
    Oslo
    Full Name:
    Erik
    I went to a marketing school and learned that many colors means or a are a symbol of something... Many countries also have colors acccosiated with them. Just like the race cars of the early days, where the green cars were from Britain, the silver ones from Germany, the blue from France and the red ones from ITALIA! Still today, many people buy cars from these countries in their «correct» colors. I like green Bentleys. It is like they are green because they are very environmentally friendly. 6,75 l V8 turbo!!

2. JimEakin

JimEakin Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2015
    Mountain Living
    Full Name:
    Jim
    Red is also the color of confidence.

F456M likes this.
  3. root

root Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 28, 2012
    Bay Area, Ca
    #28 root, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
    RC has a lot of association with Italy, the Ferrari brand and Enzo himself. The name itself Rosso Corsa conjures up Ferrari's storied history on the race tracks. Probably that's why most first time Ferrari buyers, such as myself choose Red. Seems like a safe bet. Only other Ferrari color with historical significance is Blue NART, which happens to be my favorite color for almost any Ferrari. The Maranello is not a typical first owner car, so that may explain the smaller numbers in Red.