If you don't mind a few miles, 6 speed Spider less than $100K | Page 2 | FerrariChat

If you don't mind a few miles, 6 speed Spider less than $100K

Discussion in '360/430' started by saudio, Apr 5, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. I'm 360 Canuck

I'm 360 Canuck Formula 3

Nov 21, 2015
    Ontario, The Real One in Canada
    Full Name:
    Lars!
    I cant remember the last time I responded to one of those ads.

Ryan... likes this.
  2. Nachtfalter

Nachtfalter Formula Junior

Feb 28, 2012
    So-Cal
    The ad is 100% deceptive and intentional. 100%. Car dealers are the most dishonest group of people on Planet Earth. Not an opinion, a fact. Actually, a recent study found Lobbyists and Members of Congress slightly less trustworthy but they don't count because they aren't actually real people. Link: https://moneywise.com/a/the-most-dishonest-profession

Dealer's slimy descriptions filled with dealer-speak and POA or call for price is literally laughable. ANY ad that is misleading in any way is NEVER a mistake. If a person selling a Ferrari doesn't know what transmission it has, let them keep it. If a dealer has a car you like, get a PPI and substantiate everything about the car yourself. Tolerate nothing from a car dealer.

3. DonJuan348

DonJuan348 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 5, 2008
    Taxing Jersey
    Not bad for price plus it a "few" less miles . It still amazes me people want these cars to have no miles(<5k). In my search the cars with low miles was not in as good condition as higher mile car. I'm looking at 430 with 52k miles.