I'm Looking for supercar owners opinions on brands and ownership experience | Page 3 | FerrariChat

I'm Looking for supercar owners opinions on brands and ownership experience

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Riccardo Del Bello, Jul 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Hi, I got the results of the survey and posted it here

Great job @Riccardo Del Bello, very interesting read.

NeuroBeaker and C50 like this.
  2. Riccardo Del Bello

Jul 14, 2019
    London
    Full Name:
    Riccardo Del Bello
    Thank you!
    It's been quite a long time, anyway since I'm here I would like to thank again very much all the people that helped me and participated in my research (and apologise again to the ones that were bothered by it).
    So thank you very much, you've been very helpful and friendly.

As mentioned to Paul, the project initially started as a research about the industry overall, ended up as a market research for Ferrari because I shared it with a few people from the company in Maranello with which I've been in touch.
    For this reason, the first half is pretty much a overview of the company (up to Q3 of 2019), the second half is the actual analysis of secondary data and data gathered from the survey.

I hope you'll find it interesting. If you have any feedback I would gladly hear it, so feel free to write me.
    Finally, if you're interested in this kind of stuff I have also a website where I keep doing similar work, I won't write it here, but if you're interested I'll send you the link in private.

Thanks again

(i'll keep reading the forum even if I don't write)

NeuroBeaker and paulchua like this.