IM NEW HERE PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

IM NEW HERE PLEASE HELP GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by MARVEINIA, Nov 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RussF

RussF Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    If your goal in life is to own a Ferrari then absent inheriting money you probably won't get there. However if your goal is to work hard, be a success, save as much as is reasonable and invest wisely then you may acquire enough disposable income to buy a Ferrari. And if you don't well its not the end of the world.

2. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Stay off the coke, coffee, meth or whatever until you can write a concise paragraph using both upper & lower case type. Get a grip, already! Sorry, I couldn't make myself read THAT. Love to see you in an F car.

3. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    His command of the English language reminds me of the following well drafted reply from our friend Wayne Hynes:

Originally Posted by SR Ferrari
    I,m certainly not on Erics Christmas list but what one will do to for the sake of a little money.
    Yes we did take some parts off two cars one being my web master Rob Layton and the second car Mr Gerald Winn to develope a high performance water pumps for 2 model Ferraris after working out with Eric to do these pumps after we recieved them the body had been machined incorrectly after a month had transpired and a lot of talk I finally recieved our corrected units at twice the expected cost.
    We did install one on Tom Hunsingers Ferrari the only car to date to test with Tom saying Good Job that unit is running perfectTomS #15108322545 The only test car with great results.Gerald car was to be used to develope some racing trailing arms and and Eric was told to hold them as his quote was to high.[Robs car }his cam shafts and gears to build us some gears we also sent , the two rear hub assemblys to make some control arms were also sent but we did not proceed as Eric was engaged in building a bracket that did not work but I was willing to let him correct it , I believed Eric could build us some great parts but it seemed when they landed at the shop they were twice the price expected.Eric did tell me that he had to borrow money off his brother for his morgage and thats when I realised he needed extra money.This was to be a team effort and through the process of developing 4 line items of high Quality Parts.Eric was asked to ship the Control arms for Robs car and the camshafts back 1.5 months ago and Rob my Web Master who is Erics Cousin has been completely informed and is a little dissapointed in Eric as I am.I have Joes Racing Machining Brackets for me and it was great to recieve drawings and a quote before he proceeds and I guess when you do buisness with a hand shake because you are working with Family this is where it leeds to.People work long and hard to get ahead I have been open for buisness sincs 1987 and have never had such a bitter fellow along the Journey.
    I have a wonderfull shop Patronised by one of the largest Ferrari chapters in the country and my customers just give me there keys and say take care of it.When I did here from Rob that Eric was threatning to put these parts on E bay over a small amount of cash $4000.00 that was the bracket that I thought would come in the door at approximatly $1800.00 and needed to go back to modify as it did not do the Job and asked Eric how much the remode was going to cost he could not tell me.Eric will get his money before Joe GETS the go ahead also.
    Geralds car a 930 Turbo is our test platform for our racing control arms as instead of looking over you shoulder and keeping things flowing I guess some people live in fear of getting screwed and will hold you for ransome at any cost ,as far as duplicating parts its to bad a guy that made the first 5 units on a item that doesn,t even compair with these units being so nice and nothing like them in the world that I can see many units sold shoots himself in his foot this way.These were once again twice of what was to be expected.Obviously there is some tension in the family that could have and should have been handled differently for all you buisness men a hand shake dosen,t work in this day and age although i,m a little old fashion and my word is my signiture.
    I did get a DUI 6 years ago it was.09 first and last time have never smoked a joint in my life nor any narcotics.
    I love my Job and work on ferraris with a passion that is old school.
    My web master Rob Layton and I have great friendship and Relationship and will have for years to come we are doing some awsome things in the Ferrari world with many Major World Distributors on board that we are very excited about and at this time Eric may not be going along for this wonderful Journey I will have to give this one some thought.
    Kind Regards
    Wayne Hynes
    www.srexoticautomotive.com

4. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    Fill out your profile then ask a ?.

5. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Please :

1) Lose the caps.

2) Punctuation was invented for a reason

3) Feel free to start a new paragraph once in a while

The huge run-on above is just pretty hard to sort out.

Thanks

6. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Trout Fishing in America?

7. judge4re

judge4re F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2003
    Never home
    Full Name:
    Dr. Dumb Ass
    For a second I was worried that he was referring to me. I checked, he's not on my list either...