IMO Some very good bad news | Page 3 | FerrariChat

IMO Some very good bad news

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 96impalaSS, Feb 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Tell us what you did already!

2. TimN88

TimN88 F1 Veteran

Jun 12, 2001
    Northeast
    Full Name:
    Tim
    It really isnt that hard to not get sent to jail, or even get arrested for that matter. Ive done a pretty good job of not getting arrested and im no angel. Sure i've had my run ins with the law, and yes they have all been due to speeding or drinking (but not both at the same time). If you are respectful and dont act like an idiot, you will rarely face any reprocussions. A police officer will only give a damn if your drunkenness (is that a word?) wil have a negative affect on yourself or someome else. People like you should drink. If you cant control yourself when you drink, then why put yourself in the position to get in serious trouble because of it? I drink, sometimes way more than i should. Despite drinking alot on occasion, i never get violent, destructive, confrontational. Whats the point of drinking if you arent going to have a good time? Spend your weekend nights studying or something, like i do when i have an overwhleming amt of work to do. Ive never been to jail, but my desk and my textbooks are much more comforting than a cell.
    Also, you must have done something pretty bad, or had a previous conviction, to actually get sent to jail. At least you are only in for weekends. Ive never heard of that before.

3. ART360

ART360 Guest

Come on: what else was involved. If nobody was hurt in the incident, I don't see you're getting any jail time. Time to tell us exactly what you did. Your comment about temper and alcohol seems to indicate violence of some sort. Come clean.

Art