Impressive customer service | FerrariChat

Impressive customer service

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Arjun, Nov 2, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Arjun

Arjun Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2006
    I had put in my contact info expressing interest in the McLaren MP4-12C on their web page yesterday and got a call this morning from Macca HQ! I had heard that McLaren customer service was legendary - didn't expect them to be this responsive to people just interested in their car.

Is Ferrari this responsive to their customers?

2. MBFerrari

MBFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 2, 2008
    NoVA
    Full Name:
    Matt B
    I don't know about the factory but the guys at Competizione are...
    MB

3. JoeT

JoeT Karting

Jun 16, 2007
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Joe T
    You must be special, all I got back was an email?
    JT

4. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Arjun,

Help me out... Does McLaren sell direct or through dealerships?

It appears they sell direct, which might be why they would contact you so quickly. I'm certain Ferrari would prefer to suggest an introduction with your local dealer.

Nice car by the way. I like the lines...

5. Arjun

Arjun Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2006
    ha ha ha - I think today must have been a slow day at work at Mclaren :)

The guy told me they were in the process of setting up dealerships in the US, EMEA, and Asia with the initial shortlist of dealers being finalized by Feb 2010. The first US dealers would open in Nov/Dec 2010 with initial US deliveries in early 2011.

There is no waitlist yet - once the US dealers are assigned, McLaren will pass on the info we gave them online to the new dealers who will start taking deposits etc.