Improved C6 Corvette | FerrariChat

Improved C6 Corvette

Discussion in 'American Muscle' started by WILLIAM H, May 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I like the C6 Vette but that front bumper is really boring. Heres what the C6 Should have looked like. I'd definately get 1 of these if I get a C6 roadster or Z06

2. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    Wow...that's slick WilliamH!! Wish they would use those styling cues, as it would make an incredible difference.

The wife has finally decided on a 'Vette. We've looked at a couple of '04 C5's lately, and she's tried them on for size. She wants to wait and see the C6's "in the flesh" when they hit the showrooms this fall before making a final decision. From the press release pics, she currently favours the C5 over the newer one (says it looks more "feminine").

Funny thing is, she's been looking at several different car brands over the past year trying to make up her mind -- Masers, Vettes, and 911s, but still prefers the Vette overall. She'd like a Mini Cooper on the side for a "run-around-town" car. Might pick one of those up as well. Not bad too, as you can get a Mini and a Vette for the price of a used Maser. :)

3. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    I dunno, I think that's a bit too out there and doesn't stick with the Vette line at all. I think as a C7 it would be perfect however!

4. DallasGuy

DallasGuy Formula Junior

Oct 29, 2002
    Frisco TX
    Full Name:
    Chris F
    I'm afraid I don't like it at all. But to each their own. To me, it looks a bit like a flipped upside down Enzo nose. The power buldge on the hood looks out of place.

5. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    The stock nose on the C6 is pretty boring. Reminds me of the Diablos which were cool cars with boring snouts.

I think this front end makes it look a little like a TVR or a 68 Vette

6. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
  7. Paul Vincent

Paul Vincent Formula Junior

Apr 3, 2004
    You've designed the front half of the new Firebird. Maybe G.M. will take a cue.

8. WILLIAM H

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I was checking out my 1/18 C6 parked next to my Callaway C12 & this nose looks a lot like the Callaway design, I wonder if he's going to have an issue with it.

Whats Callaway up to these days anyways ? I'd love to see a Callaway C12 Vs Salleen S7 test :)