In Kowloon today and Shenzhen tonight | FerrariChat

In Kowloon today and Shenzhen tonight

Discussion in 'Asia' started by PeterS, May 4, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Cheers from Kowloon to the locals here. Everybody is SO nice and I feel very safe walking around late! Got in around midnight last night and found a very cold beer on a side street.

2. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Stay safe, Peter!

PeterS likes this.
  3. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Thank you. I feel safer in China than most places I have traveled. The people are very nice as long as your manners are in check. Even the cab driver last night refused to take a tip from me. Thought that was very strange.

I had a breakfast this morning. OK, noodles are not my thing in the morning but it was really wow-yummy!

Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I am looking for a salesperson in HK who knows the local electronic manufacturing and R&D customer base to design in and sell frequency control components and antenna's to. May include travels to Shenzhen so that areas would be a big plus. Please drop me a PM if interested.

5. PeterS

Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    Cheers from Hunan - The food here is amazing. Lower body parts still on fire thought from dinner last night, had to swap my TP for a few Sno Cones :p