INCREDIBLE!! $20 GOLD DOUBLE EAGLE-WEDDING BAND!!! | FerrariChat

INCREDIBLE!! $20 GOLD DOUBLE EAGLE-WEDDING BAND!!!

Discussion in 'Fine Watches, Jewelry, & Clothes' started by Yellow Compass, Sep 7, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yellow Compass

Yellow Compass F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, When I find something really cool I want to pass it on to all of you :)
    I just bought one of these for myself and I am completely blown away with the stunning elegance and quality.
    Let me introduce to you my new friend
    Terry Ladd, he is a US Army veteran and a very unique individual with MacGyver like characteristics!! His incredible talent lies within being able to take a $20 DOUBLE EAGLE GOLD COIN and turn it into a wedding band!! Mine was from a 1908 Coin absolutely beautiful!!! I’d like to share this introduction video of the man himself please take a few minutes and watch, it’s well worth it it’s important to know who you’re dealing with.

If you are interested in acquiring an incredible piece of stunning very unique jewelry like I have please feel free to reach out to Terry on his cell number he will be very happy to discuss the whole process with you.

06-446-8463
    https://silverstatefoundry.com/collections/american-gold-eagles

If he doesn’t answer please leave him a text and he will get back to you. When you speak to him please mention the word (FERRARI ) and you will receive an additional 15% off!!
    If you’re not sure of your ring size he will provide a ring sizer for you . Terry also offers free lifetime sizing.
    This is the coin that I started with a 1908 double eagle $20 gold piece and here are a few pictures of the process.
    All the best My Brothers
    Mike
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

LightGuy likes this.
  2. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    #2 LightGuy, Sep 26, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2022
    Amazing !
    What an incredible niche he has carved and what a beautiful life he must lead doing in demand artistic craftmanship.
    I will be contacting him.

Gotta say taking a graded 1908 $20 MS 63 Saint gaudens and smacking it into a ring is not a brilliant move unless money is no object.
    But wonderfully executed !

Yellow Compass likes this.
  3. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    I love looking at mine every day :)

4. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    #4 Yellow Compass, Oct 13, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2022
    Dear Brothers , here are some more stunning pictures of the beautiful solid 22 Kt FINE gold coin jewelry that Terry creates for both men and women!!
    When you mention the word Ferrari!!!! you will receive an additional 15% off
    Feel free to give Terry a call on his personal cell number 206-446-8463 if he doesn’t answer please send him a text and he will call you right back. I purchased a beautiful 1908 $20 double eagle gold coin ring from Terry for myself and I absolutely love it!!!
    All the best brothers attack with confidence!! this guy is awesome:)
    Mike
    https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/threads/anyone-that-wants-to-buy-or-sell-a-ferrari-the-right-way.586271/

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers.This is just a Fantastic holiday gift for a loved one, or yourself ——-I LOVE WEARING MINE EVERY DAY !!
    MIKE APPROVED :)

6. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars

7. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Dear Brothers, With the holidays just around the corner!! This is such a beautiful gift for yourself or a loved one!! Call Terry (206-446-8463) with confidence!! He will blow your mind :)
    I love looking at mine every day!!
    Mike

8. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I have a similar ring only silver, made out of a 1921 Morgan silver dollar. Very cool stuff.

Yellow Compass likes this.
  9. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Hi John the Morgan silver dollar rings are just as beautiful as the Gold!! Terry does those as well :)

Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. italiafan

italiafan F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 19, 2006
    Full Name:
    Stickbones Swagglesmith
  11. Yellow Compass

Sponsor

Nov 23, 2015
    NYC Area
    Full Name:
    Yellow Compass Supercars
    Morgan's are $285.
    $20 double eagle (pre-1933 gold) are $4495. Modern gold $20 double Eagles are $2995.

italiafan likes this.