Inde Motorsports Night Time Racing 7-27-13 | FerrariChat

Inde Motorsports Night Time Racing 7-27-13

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by JefeAZ, Jun 25, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JefeAZ

JefeAZ Karting

Mar 1, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Got approval from the owners to hold a smaller invite only night time racing event down in Wilcox at Inde Motorsports. There are no lights on the track, corners will be marked though. Headlights/Taillights/Mufflers required, excessively loud cars will be removed from the track. This is the first time Inde has ever done anything like this. Depending on how it goes it may be the last so don't miss it!

When: July 27, 2013 5-10PM
    Where: Inde Motorsports 9301 W Airport Rd Willcox, AZ 85643
    Price: PM me

Groups will be smaller than normal to allow spacing. Ambulance/EMT will be on site.

Post up if interested!

2. Ingenere

Ingenere F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 11, 2001
    On the Limit
    Full Name:
    Dino
    I might be interested in heading down. That is a great track. I'm trying to think how good it will be at night.... with no lights! Yikes!

3. JefeAZ

JefeAZ Karting

Mar 1, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Well it wont be dark until 8 out there so there will still be 2-3 hours of good light to race.

Sounds like they are limiting this to 15 cars. I imagine they will do groups of 7 or 3 groups of 5 to space cars out.

Going to be a blast! Email Hunter at GTABurnout at yahoo for more info or to get on the list

4. JefeAZ

JefeAZ Karting

Mar 1, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    This event is happening. 10 spots filled(Z06s, new 5.0, Evo, M3s, and some nicer cars). We are allowed to bring 24 so plenty of room left.

If it rains the track will work with us to credit our track time. We will be running the Main Configuration. Run groups are going to be in the 4-6 range and you will get 20min sessions once an hour.

Drivers meeting is at 4pm. We plan to arrive early and BBQ.

5. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Let me know if you're going. I'd love to try out my gopro for the first time on the track!

6. JefeAZ

JefeAZ Karting

Mar 1, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    16 people on the list, this event is happening for sure!

7. JefeAZ

JefeAZ Karting

Mar 1, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Full Name:
    Jeff