Indepedent service in Hartford, Ct. area | FerrariChat

Indepedent service in Hartford, Ct. area

Discussion in 'New England' started by dhs-9, Mar 16, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dhs-9

dhs-9 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    Does anyone know of a reputable shop around Hartford Ct. to do 30000 major

Thanks

Dave

2. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    Not exactly in Hartford but Independent Ferrari Service owned by John Tirrell in So. Easton MA. is the best in the biz. Definately worth the ride up. And probably the closest best independent around these parts IMHO.

Kenny K.

3. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    I'll ditto the recommendation of www.independentferrariservice.com. John is a very good friend of mine, has worked on my cars for years. For a major service, give him a call - I think he'll arrange for a flat-bed tow if you don't want to drop it off. South Easton is about 1.5 hours from Hartford.

vty,

--Dennis

4. TonyM

TonyM Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    Pomfret Center, CT
    Full Name:
    Tony Mongillo
    I'd add Bill Pollard of SportAuto in Gaylordsville, CT to your list as well. (860-350-1515). Gaylordsville is near Lime Rock.

Bill has done the major work on my 308 and I am very pleased with his work. Also, a great guy to talk to about Ferrari in general.

Tony

5. philvecc

philvecc Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Longmeadow, MA
    Full Name:
    Philip Vecchiarelli
    I have used a local tech for most of my 308 and TR maintenance over the last five years, including a major on the 308, and found him to be very thorough, and reasonable. He is a Mercedes Tech by day and has about 6-8 Ferrari's locally that he maintains.

His name and address:
    Giovanni Gioiella
    40 Highlandview Ave.
    East Longmeadow, MA 01028
    413 525-2308

6. WILLIAM H

WILLIAM H Three Time F1 World Champ

Nov 1, 2003
    Victory Circle
    Full Name:
    HUBBSTER
    I use Bill Pollard exclusively . He has done several major services & rebuilds for me. Never had a problem