Independent Ferrari Service in Seattle? | FerrariChat

Independent Ferrari Service in Seattle?

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by ZigZag, Sep 21, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ZigZag

ZigZag Rookie

Feb 16, 2011
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Mario O. Pipkin
    Folks,

Do you have a recommendation for an independent shop for Ferrari in the Seattle area? I'm finding need service options.

I own a Stradale and a 575M.

2. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    Bump this thread for the OP.

I am looking for an indy Ferrari mechanic to do a PPI on a car at FoSeattle. Please share what you know. Thanks!

3. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Group 2 Motorsports. It's the only independent shop around that has a diagnostic computer that works with modern Ferraris, Maseratis and Lambos.

Group 2 Motorsports

4. dinogts

dinogts Formula 3
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

What year is the car?

5. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    It's a 2013 car.

6. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    You can trust FoS to perform a thorough inspection prior to placing a used car on the floor. I bought an F355 Spider from them many years ago, and they happily shared the inspection report and services performed prior to sale. I even had a couple issues after purchase and Tino stood behind the car 100% and took complete ownership of the issues...and this was a consigned car without a warranty. While the issues seemed minor, the cost was pretty expensive.... they handled without question. They earned my loyalty and respect.

7. otakki

otakki Formula 3

Mar 24, 2016
    That's good to hear. I'll ask them about those items you have mentioned. I'm in TX and wouldn't have worried as much if Seattle is close by.

8. whatheheck

whatheheck F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 27, 2006
    Seattle, Wa
    Full Name:
    Dan L.
    I had my 2003 360 Spider F1 at Ferrario of Seattle two years ago for a PPI for the buyer of my car. They did a great job but all they did was gave me a 4 sentences top level summary of the PPI results. The new owner had to call them so he can get all the detailed results.

FYI, FoS charge $986.00 for a PPI