Inferno Automobili | FerrariChat

Inferno Automobili

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by WilliamB, Feb 27, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. WilliamB

WilliamB Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2017
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    William
    Anybody heard of Inferno Automobili? According an article in a Dutch car magazine are they planning to produce 33 supercars a year and every 2 years a new model. Now they would be building 3 prototypes; build by Officina Prototipi Automobili Carrozzeria in Italy; designs on the shelf are in petrol-engine, hybrid and full-electric. Some specs to tease: 1'400hp, top speed 395/kmh, 0-100 in less than 3 sec, cost US$1.7 million, time to build a car to be 11 months.
    For me the most interesting was the material the cars would be build of, being some kind of metal-foam, a patented composition of zinc, silver and alloy, which seems to make the car's weight very light though very strong, even somewhat shock/impact-absorbent!
    In the article is mentioned that the company foremost is known as a component producer for several Lamborghini-models, like the Asterion Concept, Veneno Coupé and Roadster, Aventador SuperVeloce, Gallardo Super Trofeo and the Reventon Roadster.

2. fastback33

fastback33 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2004
    Boomhauer likes this.
  3. WilliamB

WilliamB Formula Junior

Feb 1, 2017
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    William
    My GOD! That is a shock to the eye! More a kind of a fantasy car, I would say.