News

Information

Discussion in 'Ferrari & Maserati of New England' started by saw1998, Nov 6, 2009.

1. saw1998

saw1998 F1 Veteran

Jun 8, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Hello:

As a former born, raised and educated Bostonian, could you provide a little information regarding you facility and employees. I'm glad to see a Ferrari dealer back in Boston and I wish you the best of luck.

Regards,

Scott

2. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Owner Miami 2018

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    excited to have FoNE here, I just placed them, so give them a little to ramp up.

3. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Welcome aboard.

4. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed Owner

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I bought my 355 from FoNE and couldn't be happier. Since then they have moved to a new facility and I can't wait to get back up there and see the new location. Hey Dennis keep looking for that low mileage 99 355GTS F1 in rosso corsa with black interior. I am just about ready to buy.

5. saw1998

saw1998 F1 Veteran

Jun 8, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Ah, a man of taste. I looked all over for the "right" F355 Berlinetta RC with Black interior, but with a 6-speed. No such luck. I had to settle for a saddle interior - but that soon will change.

6. EHMSQUARED

EHMSQUARED Rookie
    Sponsor

Feb 11, 2006
    Mansfield MA>
    Full Name:
    Mark E. Mina
    Thanks for your interest in our store. We are located at 441 Boston Providence Turnpike in Norwood MA. We have seven technicians, two managers in service and Ryan runs parts. There are four salespersons, one Internet marketing guy (that’s me) a general sales manager and a general manager. We have an inventory of about 70 cars total. Feel free to call or email us anytime it is convenient.

781-619-6977 mmina@ferrarine.com

7. away

away Formula Junior

Aug 5, 2004
    Lansdale, PA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I'll vouch for FoNE's staff and facility, both of which are top notch. The showroom area is pristine and spacious and the service facility is simply massive. Everyone I met and dealt with were first rate as well. They seem like a great operation across the board if you ask me.

8. darthnefas

darthnefas Formula Junior

Jun 21, 2007
    Taunton MA
    Full Name:
    Allen...
    Not to mention they have great events!

I've covered a couple of them and they're worth going to and the inventory is spectacular.

I bet you if it was available, they have it!

9. FerrariEnzo

FerrariEnzo Karting

May 16, 2004
    Shaker Heights
    Full Name:
    Holden
    I was in Boston for the holidays and decided to stop by this dealer to have a look around. Don't get to see as many Ferraris as I would like here in Cleveland. That being said I spent about two hours looking around, was given a great tour of the facilities by Diana and had a nice chat with Tom. All in all very classy and receptive. When I get to that point they will get my business. Thanks again. -Holden

10. CustomFerrari

CustomFerrari Formula Junior

Aug 1, 2008
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    Casey B.

Yay, FoNE FTW!!! :D

11. Oengus

Oengus F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 29, 2004
    Between timing belts
    Full Name:
    Chas
    I agree, they are very very nice people at FoNE.

Len is a great guy! :)