Input-- stem cell /PRP injection for hip? | FerrariChat

Input-- stem cell /PRP injection for hip?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Manda racing, Mar 18, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Manda racing

Manda racing Formula 3

Feb 25, 2015
    Bakersfield, Ca
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Going to a consultation for $200 on Friday to consider building tissue (platelet Rich Plasma) hip rather than a hip replacement. Cat and X-rays show loss of tissue bone against bone.

Kaiser pain management says its a fad and clinical research shows no improvement.
    But they also said they won't pay $250 for an ortho boot but will pay $7000 for a nervectomy.

So I'm open minded. Thanks for any input.

2. muk_yan_jong

muk_yan_jong Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2008
    Full Name:
    Brian McK
    Almost 5 years ago now one of my customers was travelling to India (I think) to complete a new/experimental stem cell protocol. He had Inclusion Body Myositis and last I saw him he was a walking skeleton. He had to leave the country to get his treatment. Sad, but...

I just found a 2013 article on him and he looks *great* in the picture so something worked. I truly believe this is a viable future treatment.

Kaiser can go suck it. I used to be a 911 operator. Had someone's friend call when they almost severed their finger. When he found out what the friend had done he flipped because Kaiser should have been called first to get permission for an ambulance response. Tried to hang up and call them, but I was not allowed to release the line. They then tried to bring suit against the sheriff's office for the cost of the response/emergency treatment because Kaiser denied most of it.