Interior done! MA Carbon and Sticky No More | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Interior done! MA Carbon and Sticky No More

Discussion in '348/355' started by J. Salmon, Mar 17, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    Ah crap, I thought you meant the sills. YES, the kick plate is Hill, from Ricambi.

And yes, Robbie (Sticky No More) does fantastic work. Just look at those vents! They were all gummy and had no arrows anymore. He even fixed several broken tabs so they actually stay in place now.

2. BarrieM5

BarrieM5 Karting

Jul 8, 2009
    Kelowna, BC , Canada
    That steering wheel looks amazing in the 355 ! Having just taken delivery of my '99 355 Spider this week...can you update me on what car it's from and how you adapted it ?

3. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

It is a Challenge Stradale steering wheel with 360 airbag. For the most part, plug-n-play (and pay)

4. yronZFF

yronZFF Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Dec 21, 2009
    FIVE-O
    Full Name:
    Ron
    #29 yronZFF, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. CT 328 GTS

CT 328 GTS Karting

Jan 31, 2006
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I just had Robbie fix my HVAC panel. Shipped it Monday afternoon and had it back by this morning (Wed). Talk about fast service! And it looks great, obviously.

6. Monteman

Monteman Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 9, 2006
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Full Name:
    Monte
    Not cheap but probably the best single upgrade I've made in my car. It just feels so much better. A slightly cheaper way is to just go to a 360 wheel.

7. AceMaster

AceMaster Three Time F1 World Champ

Feb 6, 2009
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Looks very good!

8. MechanicsInMotion

Mar 19, 2010
    France
    I just bought the dead pedal and the passenger footrest from Hill Engineering. Does anybody know what's the best way to fix both items in a F355?
    Thanks

9. Spdrcrj

Spdrcrj Formula 3
    BANNED

Apr 22, 2006
    Full Name:
    Jim
    With the new layout of the 360 and 430, I've always thought the 355 looked a bit dated. You've solved that with the wheel and new interior bits. Looks great!