Intresting places in Al Ain? | FerrariChat

Intresting places in Al Ain?

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Dino2010, Feb 7, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Friends of the Middle East!

End of February I'm staying a week in Al Ain, which should be about 1 and 1/2h drive from Abu Dhabi. I'm going there for business, but I will have a lot free time as well! Anybody got an idea what great places there are to visit, F-dealer?, Lambo-, Aston-, Rolls-dealers? Nightclubs? Restaurants?

Thanks!

Otto DEROLEZ

2. menoy

menoy F1 Rookie

Mar 12, 2005
    PL
    Full Name:
    MRodziewicz
    About the same distance to Dubai.. THATS a place you might like to see :) I'm sure someone local on this board will direct you in the appropriate direction :)

3. Michael Collins

Michael Collins Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2004
    Shanghai/Melbourne
    The best thing about Al Ain is the road to Dubai. While its a lovely green place not much happens there. Best to rent a car and drive to Dubai for the nightlife, there are hotels for all budgets in Dubai. and it the place to be.

There must be at least 500 bars in Dubai now and numerous night clubs.

If you get to Dubai start at the Irish Village Pub its as good as anywhere and follow the crowd.

Abu Dhabi is OK but Dubai is the place, about 1 hour 20 mins by car or taxi. (watch the speed cameras on that road there are plenty).

As for Al Ain the bars are in the hotels. You will find plenty of free magazines which will tell you whats going on there in the foyers of these hotes, if you cannot find one ask at the desk.

Enjoy! its a great place

4. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Thanks, Marek & Michael!
    For sure I'll enjoy!
    Regards!

Otto

5. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Have a great trip Otto! :)
    I presume you already asked Joren's experiences of his stay in Dubai, november 2006?

Alexander

6. Dino2010

Dino2010 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 20, 2006
    Belgium
    Yes, but he was quite silent about it! I think he bought a complete street over there, so he'll surprise us one day with a beautiful invitation!Haha!

7. noviyecco

noviyecco Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 9, 2006
    Ukraine,Kyiv
    Full Name:
    Peter Fromel
    Who has info about es motors from Alain,and Galal Ebrahim?

8. stevenwk

stevenwk F1 Veteran

Apr 12, 2007
    Metro Detroit
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Try Trader Vics at the Rotana Hotel.

Food is good and the drinks are better!!!!