348 - Introducing...with a question. | FerrariChat

348 Introducing...with a question.

Discussion in '348/355' started by ApexxForza, Jul 1, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ApexxForza

ApexxForza Rookie

Jun 23, 2020
    #1 ApexxForza, Jul 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    Hey Everyone!

Good to be here. I wanted to introduce myself. I live just north of Denver and have a small collection of 7 cars including a '90 348TS and an '81 Mondial.

I will need to pull the ignition switch and the door cores on the 348 to have them re-keyed by my guy. I have searched for a workshop manual everywhere on here and all the links are dead. I just don't want to dig in without having that handy. Does anyone here know of a working download?

Once again, glad to be here.
    Apexx
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

308 GTB, Robb and Qavion like this.
  2. GTO Joe

GTO Joe Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 15, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Joseph Troutwine
  3. ApexxForza

ApexxForza Rookie

Jun 23, 2020
    That will do nicely, thanks for that.
    The C4 looks like it came from the showroom back in 89. It was hard to find that spec with all the right options that wasn't already ragged out. Most 6-speed manuals were so abused. Thanks for the compliment.

4. Qavion

Qavion F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 20, 2015
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Ian Riddell
    The workshop manual is a bit light on disassembly techniques. It may be best to refer to previous forum posts on these topics and the parts manuals.

Also the wiring manuals are somewhat illegible in the pdf format manual. Here is a zip file containing my coloured/labelled F348 wiring diagrams:

348WiringSchematics.zip

308 GTB and Wade like this.
  5. sgtpeper

sgtpeper Formula Junior

May 4, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Welcome! I live in Denver myself and have a 355!

6. ApexxForza

ApexxForza Rookie

Jun 23, 2020
    Good stuff. Getting all these resources organized is a huge help. I will need to come up with some sort of parts manual.

7. ApexxForza

ApexxForza Rookie

Jun 23, 2020
    In that case sgtpeper, just let me know if you are going to any of the Ferrari meets, C&C or cruises and I will be there too. I plan on getting my season pass to High Plains Raceway and taking each of my cars out for track days. Club events too.

sgtpeper and 308 GTB like this.
  8. John Glen

John Glen Formula Junior

Dec 30, 2009
    Victoria, B.C, Can.
    Full Name:
    John Glen Wesanko
    I purchased the available CD Ferrari 348 Maint and parts. Took it to an office supply and had it all printed and made into books. JGW

9. chas-3

chas-3 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 28, 2009
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Chuck
    Another 1990 348 TS owner here, just west of Denver. Also have a 1983 308 GTS QV and a 1980 C3 Corvette. Welcome to the forum.

sgtpeper likes this.
  10. R&D

R&D Karting

Mar 16, 2015
    USA
    Full Name:
    Kris
    Your picture is really making me want to get a clean C4 to park next to my 348. I always thought the C4 had the cleanest design of any Vette and in that color it looks amazing. Welcome to fchat!