Invisible Car Bras of Winter Park, FL | FerrariChat

Invisible Car Bras of Winter Park, FL

Discussion in 'Florida' started by mr_bock, Oct 19, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mr_bock

mr_bock Formula 3

Oct 27, 2006
    FL full time
    I am looking for reviews of this business before I have my 2002 M5 get a Xpel Ultimate bra applied.

Any Pro/Con experiences with them? Do they do super quality work? Alternate suggestions?

Thanks!!!!!!!

2. bassrebel

bassrebel Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    Danny Gonzalez
    If that's the company I think, they do great job, surely they're not cheap, but their work is great. They use good materials to make sure it lasts a long time

3. bassrebel

bassrebel Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2011
    Orlando, FL
    Full Name:
    Danny Gonzalez
    Yes, I just confirmed, that's dave's place... Pretty good reputation for quality work

4. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Hi George, yes as Danny said, it's Daves place. I was going to use him for my wife's Ghibli. He does all of Ferrari Central Florida's work and most exotics. He was highly recommended to me.

5. mr_bock

mr_bock Formula 3

Oct 27, 2006
    FL full time
    #5 mr_bock, Oct 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Thanks brassrebel and Dohangs!!!!

I love word of mouth reviews. I talked with Dave to work out the details.

Here are pix of the M5. I was at the BMW dealership for a safety recall (driver's side airbag). I did not know they were going to wash my car. The car wash jockey (idiot) lost control of my car and smacked several cars. The dealer stepped up to take care of everything with all new BMW parts. It is almost done. Waiting for a new headlight assembly. I still will have to wait about 45 days before the bra goes on, but the shop needs a price quote.

I never let shops wash my cars as I only do a hand wash. Something to consider...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Dohangs

Dohangs F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2008
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Spiro
    Sorry to hear that George. The Ferrari dealership always washes my cars after a service is performed. I may have to have them stop that just to be safe.

7. mr_bock

mr_bock Formula 3

Oct 27, 2006
    FL full time
    I got my M5 back yesterday, Collision Center of Orlando did a great and quick job getting this corrected. The paint is a perfect match!!!! The cat is awesome.

I always hand wash my cars! I have seen some get swirl and other damage when not done properly. I will be waiting about 40 days for the paint to cure before taking it out for Dave to apply the clear bra.

Life is good!!!!