Is anyone Familiar with this white F12 for sale in San Diego? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Is anyone Familiar with this white F12 for sale in San Diego?

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by cwall, May 19, 2020.

Tags:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cwall

cwall Karting

Apr 10, 2011
    Ended up getting inspection with the full one year Main Poer Warranty which includes service for $6400.

2. ehrst

ehrst Karting

Jun 20, 2011
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    sse
    I think you bought my car. If you purchased the car from Porsche San Diego, then it was mine. Really great car. Drove it everywhere as the mileage will confirm. I had an 812 as well and wasn't driving the car often anymore. Traded the car for a GT3 Speedster. Enjoy. It's a great car. Gonna miss it

3. cwall

cwall Karting

Apr 10, 2011
    Hi, yes, that is the car. Did you get the guards red on black speedster? I looked at a few cars there including the heritage cabrio but decided that for my touring summer the F12 was ideal. You took great care of the car. Glad to have found such an ideal fit. I'm also putting miles on it. 1300 in the past 10 days.

of2worlds likes this.
  4. ehrst

ehrst Karting

Jun 20, 2011
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    sse
    I did purchase the guards red speedster. Really enjoying the car. Wanted something to complement the 812 by being totally different. Has worked out well. You'll definitely appreciate the increased cargo capacity compared to a 911. Definitely the ideal long range tourer. The F12 has been an incredibly reliable car for me. Drove the car to NAPA, Arizona, and all over Southern California. Never any issue. The radar detector saved me many times. That's good to have on a long highway trip as well. The car is so smooth cruising you don't realize your north of 90 on the open road.

Have a great trip.

cwall and of2worlds like this.