is anyone out there ? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

is anyone out there ?

Discussion in '365 GT4 2+2/400/412' started by rustytractor, Nov 20, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GT Jones

GT Jones Formula Junior

Oct 15, 2011
    Lincoln, MA
    Full Name:
    Christian J
    How much are TR6's going for? My ship has come in!

2. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    A long time ago I worked for a private company that was owned by the employees. Each year our stock value in the company was calculated and it always ended up at or just below book value. Since comparable public companies at the time were trading at well over book value, we complained to the CFO that our stock wasn't being valued properly.

He just looked us in the eye and said, "Well, I hope that you'll be more of a buyer than a seller". End of discussion! :)

Current prices are good for the buyers, but that doesn't mean that you can hold back hoping for lower prices in the future. I think that it is safe to say that these cars are "fully depreciated".

3. samsaprunoff

samsaprunoff F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 8, 2004
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Full Name:
    Sam Saprunoff
    Good day Mitchell,

My apologies for missing your earlier post... I am glad that all is proceeding along and that your 365 will be "happening" in a few weeks... that is awesome!

As for our weather... still really nasty... Just outside the City the temp was -56C with Wind Chill ... or -68 F! How's that for chilly :) ... The weather here has been unseasonably cold, as usually the temps reached the lowest in the 3rd to 4th week of January. That being said about 5 years ago at this time of year we were recorded at having the lowest temp on the planet for that day (or two)...I think it was -58C or so... So.... as nasty as they temps may be where you are, remember it could be worse!

Cheers,

Sam

4. Ak Jim

Ak Jim F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 23, 2007
    North Pole AK
    I think a GTC4 sold recently sold for 275k.

5. ulf rickard

ulf rickard Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2009
    Sweden
    Full Name:
    Ulf Rickard
    #30 ulf rickard, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017