Is FCA Monterey group having a party Aug, 11, 12, 13 or 14th? | FerrariChat

Is FCA Monterey group having a party Aug, 11, 12, 13 or 14th?

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by bitzman, Jul 13, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    I m from down South but want to drop in during Car Week to donate some art for long distance driver awards in their Fazazz. Who would I email to make this happen? (to me a long distance in a Ferrari would be like 1000 miles one way)
    View attachment 3172590

Attached Files:

Way2fast likes this.
  2. TheFerrariDude

TheFerrariDude Karting

Mar 21, 2017
    Full Name:
    Dani Dumi
    I would be interested in any Ferrari events for Monterey car week

3. HMB-Dino

HMB-Dino Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 28, 2010
    Pebble Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    RonG
  4. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    There is one at the Barnyard shipping center in Carmel, look up the list on What's Up Monterey. Also the factory is showing a few vintage Monzas and a couple of the new Monzas in Carmel. I presume FCA Monterey chapter is having a sit down dinner, you could go to their website for that info

5. BrettC

BrettC Formula 3

Aug 13, 2012
    Calif
    Full Name:
    Brett
    MPC of the FCA is doing a Friday night dinner at the Pasadera but that's after the Quail. I am usually buzzed and full after that event. Too bad they didn't do it on Thursday or Sat night. Oh well, can't hit them all....

6. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Yes a Ferrari dinner the same evening there's three full restaurants at the Quail seems too much, I would suggest skipping breakfast that day remembering they won't start serving at the Quail until 11. And then being a small kit to take out the extra food in at the Quail so you'll have something to eat before the Ferrari dinner.

7. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    An Open Offer to Ferrari Club of America Monterey: Fine artist coming up from the South to man his art & books booth at Concorso is hereby offering to Ferrari Club of Monterey their choice of three fine art 11" x 17" prints on heavy duty art paper, which Pebble Beach sold for $75 ea. They include Ferraris fro the 166 barchetta to 2022 models and even some reproductions of works PR drawings. This could be used as long distance awards for the three who drove their Ferrari farthest for Car Week . Or sold at the dinner with proceeds going to charity. Also could show a few garments containing the same paintings,on vintage looking denim or leather( normally going to those commissioning a 20' x 30" oil portrait of their Ferrari).This donation contingent on the securing of Club permission to display the rest of the work at the Pasadera during the FCA Monterey reception and dinner. My party will be dining over at Clint's during the Pasadera banquet but I'll come back to pick them up.
    One high sign for the work is that one painting (of a Delahaye) was bought by the Mullin. If the Club can work this guest appearance out, text your phone number and email to 213 then 344 then 6496.

Ciao
    Image Unavailable, Please Login