Is Lambo on the way out..? | Page 14 | FerrariChat

Is Lambo on the way out..?

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by roytoy2003, May 5, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. leead1

leead1 F1 Rookie

Nov 29, 2006
    Florida
    Full Name:
    Lee
    I love my 2014 C7 Vette. It is a great driving car.

I also have an Aventador. It is my 3rd Lambo. All have been good cars.

Since Audi now owns Lamborghini I suspect The car will give me good service as well. Only time will tell.

It is always a concern as you point out.

Best

Lee

2. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Absolutely right on, not only the last truly Italian desgn and managed Lamborghini supercar, but also the 2nd most beautiful design after the Miura.

Loved the concept of the Countach but not the execution, with all the boxy elements. The Diablo was a very polished design, a rounded wedge type of car. Cool design cues from every angle.

Then they knocked off all the interesting elements for the Murci, made it sleek but bland. And it looks too much like a Gallardo....fail on that.

Aventador got alot of those neat design elements back but not the rounded shape. Its more of a geometric techno design.....not sure how it will age.

3. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Ferrari tries lots of different things (alot of them fail, FF or 400 anyone? LOL) although they have done alot of evolutionary designs as well.......308 to 355, alot of similarities over what 25 years?. 348 and TR......308, 288, and Boxer......360 and 430.......550, 575, 599. Geez you can go on and on.