Is No Suspension Lift a Deal Breaker on a V12 Lusso? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Is No Suspension Lift a Deal Breaker on a V12 Lusso?

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by BrntRubber, Feb 20, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    The Lusso and FF is an odd one. Never seen an issue with the diffuser or front end , BUT I have seen issues where the belly is scraped on the top break over point of a ramp in say some multi story parking garages and ferry on-ramps etc. The floor can get really close to the ground on some ramps and also speed bumps, due to the extremely long wheelbase. I suppose that in part is why the FF/Lusso lifts on both axles.

For something that is as much of an alrounder and daily driver, I would not be without it.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app

2. uhn2000

uhn2000 Formula 3

Oct 15, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Yeah 4... (new '18v12 - didn't love my spec and traded it to buy a '19LussoT that was loaded (loved it) but then my brother in-law begged me to buy ... I missed the Lusso so bought a '17V12 off the floor that my family friend wanted 8 months later so it left for the final one I got (another '18V12 Blue Pozzi on Bordeaux) just got that about 4 weeks ago or so. Kind of crazy I know...

BaronM69 and ScottS like this.
  3. BrntRubber

BrntRubber Karting

Feb 18, 2020
    Full Name:
    Farris Alnaqeeb
    Blue Pozzi is a truly gorgeous blue colour! Enjoy in good health