Is Steve f MIA | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Is Steve f MIA

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by barabus, Jul 22, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F328GTS

F328GTS Formula 3

Apr 27, 2004
    Cambridgeshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Nigel R
    He's just playing to the crowd. This is just what he wants. He'll be back.

2. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Maybe he's sold his V12 and got a V8 and is too embarressed to tell us!

:)

3. hedge

hedge Formula 3

Jun 11, 2003
    England
    Full Name:
    Marc
    Doubt that somehow!

I have been pm'in with Steve about Scotland. I for one am looking forward to meeting him properly, and have stocked up on pies.

Here's what he said:

"do you have a contact no and the best time to phone you few questions to ask like where and when are we stayinghave you done maps ect do you have to dress for food ect as i am a jeans and trainer personhow much is the accomodation ect just looking through the whole thread as i type this message as i dont post on frchat anymore looks like you are going up a day early

steve f"

4. rmdferrari

rmdferrari Formula 3

Jan 6, 2005
    Gatwick, UK
    Full Name:
    Richard
    Guys, don't know if this helps to explain his absence..... copied this article from last Tuesday's Yorkshire Post. http:www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/pie

"..... Police are investigating what has been described as one of the most unusual events of recent years in the area which took place yesterday at R L's American Pie factory on the trading estate.

Emergency services were called after an audacious theft of a "considerable ammount" of Steak and Kidney pies from the loading dock of the factory. Employee Ron Scuttle 37, said he "noticed an unusual vehicle, maybe a pick-up of some kind being loaded by an angry looking man", who he overheard mumbling something like "come over 'ere will you, telling us what to do eh?" before driving off with in excess of 3000 pies.

The suspect made his way onto the A264 where police gave chase in "a number of vehicles" according to a Dave Flannel spokesman for Yorkshire police. Flannel confirmed "..officers were allerted to the situation at R L's American Pie factory and identified the suspect vehicle on the dual caridgeway at approximately 14:00 hours. The suspect vehicle appeared to be a Ford P100 or simmilar which had been modified to carry large quanaties of pies. Officers were forced to abandon the pursuit when they came under a barrage of what has been described as foil pie dishes". Jean Pidgeon 56, who witnessed the pursuit said, "... I've never seen anything like in all me years. This van like thing went past me 'ouse at about 100 mile 'an hour with silver pie dishes flying all over the place, he must 'ave been eating one every 3 seconds by my recconing.... looked like the coppers were blinded by them.... 'cos that's when they pulled over and let 'im go" Pidgeon described the man as having a "slightly hungry look" in his eyes, not threatening, just hungry.

Police confirmed that an area wide search is underway and have issued a formal description of the suspect: white, 5'2" to 5'7", very wide centre parting, non atheletic build, Robin Williams level of arm hair and an unusual habbit if repeating himself, especially the numbers 12 and 8. Police believe the suspect does not pose a risk to the public unless they get thier fingers in the way of his mouth.

5. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Very funny richard and it shows that anyone who can put this much effort into apost must like the old git and judging by allthe other postsso do a lot of others I nkow steves psised with one person in particularlarly but the rest of us have to suffer for itit aint fair come back you bugger:mad:i need 12 backup

6. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    Ok, fair does Jonathan, then I apologise, sorry.

I have PM'd you about another point!

a.
    :)

7. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Talk-Ferrari.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Action Not Permitted -- IP Banned

Due to previous abuse, users from your internet service provider are not permitted to post to, administer, search, or otherwise participate on this board. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Please contact JRV if this problem persists.

Discus Pro 4.00.7
    Copyright © 2002, DiscusWare, LLC, all rights reserved
    Perl 5.008004/linux

8. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Its working ok for me:)

9. rmdferrari

rmdferrari Formula 3

Jan 6, 2005
    Gatwick, UK
    Full Name:
    Richard
    You're quite right.... never met him, never spoken to him, but just like the fella. He may well have annoyed a few, infuriated others with the "12 problem" he has, but I don't sense any malice in any of his posts at all. Infact, there have been numerous testiments to his generous and kind nature.

There are some here who take themselves, their position in society, their wealth, connections and number of "toys" all too seriously. Stevef is an antidote to all this guff.

If he chooses not to return, I wish him well wherever he may go.

10. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Steve watches.......... ;)

11. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    You havent been banned from their site like I have, 1st post too and that was bloody steve f's fault :D

12. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    spoke to him today, not surprised he's left, the place is full of sh1te now. It will be the sites loss not steve's

13. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Your quite right there Rich and as I ent got nothin but my F I don't take anything too seriously....

COME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE F
    COME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE F
    COME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE F
    COME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE FCOME BACK STEVE F

14. ric355

ric355 Guest

Dec 21, 2003
    What is different about the site today compared to the other day when Steve was still posting?

15. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    iT WOULDN'T BE SO FULL OF SH1TE AS YOU SAY STEVE IF HE AND YOU AND tEA aRSE AND lEEP HADN'T ALL BUGGERED OFF, COME BACK THE BLOODY LOT OF YER:d

16. closeshave

closeshave Formula 3

Nov 13, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Davy J

Agree, these are the guys that made me laugh so much I decided to join F-Chat.

17. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    The good news is that he will be at Bruntingthorp next week:) The bad news for him is that i will be doing a new submission hold against his crotic artery up side of his neck:D until he says that he will be comming back, YEA!:D
    So please turn the other way and dont watch, it wont be plesant, he may fight back:D but will try anyways.
    So Steve i knw you are reading this so ya better get them old Bruce Lee videos out the cuboard.

18. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    Thats it chaa talk some sense into the silly sod:D:D:D:D

19. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Things must be really humming on supercarchat.com now

20. barabus

barabus F1 Rookie

Aug 22, 2004
    12 Cylinder Village
    Full Name:
    Si
    haha you know it's now a horsey site:)

21. LWR550

LWR550 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    East Sussex
    Just been watching you and your senior on the Cannonball 3000 video. Did you incur much wrath from the other drivers for 'allegedly' stirring up a hornets nest with the Spanish police?

Was it better than Gumball?

22. closeshave

closeshave Formula 3

Nov 13, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Davy J
    Yes
    NO WAY

23. LWR550

LWR550 Formula Junior

Nov 8, 2003
    East Sussex
    Didn't look as good as Gumball...

24. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve

put him in an armbar or the rear naked choke mate :D

25. burriana

burriana Formula 3

Jul 8, 2004
    North Yorkshire UK
    Full Name:
    AL
    What's "talk-ferrari.com"? Comes up as site not recognised... and I only wanted to find out what you'd said that got you banned on your first post - it must have been very impressive Si! :D