Is there anything comparable in red to Giallo Triplo Strato ? | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Is there anything comparable in red to Giallo Triplo Strato ?

Discussion in '296' started by Scheki, Jan 5, 2024.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Nice spec! If you’re going TM, the suggestion I’ll make it go a little more crazy. Have fun. Put a GTS stripe at 12 o clock on the steering wheel and GTS paint on the outside of the paddles. Or something like that. Just add some touches to the car that make you smile when you see them. I’ve spec’d a lot of super cars and I regret when I don’t do special touches in high visibility areas like the steering wheel, dash area, etc.

Here’s my interior, for example. Took a few iterations to arrive here.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

RoadRonin likes this.
  2. Scheki

Scheki Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2020
    Full Name:
    Scheki
    Thank you for your input. There a some touches, that you did not see yet, but the main issue with this is minimalism. Everything inside is black leather, the blue elctrico alcantara looks amazing in real life. The carbon seats are sculptoral and the blue empazises the contrast.

The car above is brown with black and then the tricolore, that is not mine, but hey, taste differs and this is great input so thank you very very much !!

Jo Sta7 likes this.
  3. Scheki

Scheki Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2020
    Full Name:
    Scheki
    F1RST and of2worlds like this.
  4. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Yes it’s my spec haha. I was just showing you the various touches on the interior. Originally I didn’t have them. I’d have regretted not getting the flags.

5. Scheki

Scheki Formula Junior

Jun 10, 2020
    Full Name:
    Scheki
    Congrats to your car !! Now I have to wait patiencely until next year, which is really hard stuff for my.

6. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Just saw an SP3 in F1 2007, nice depth, I thought it was Maranello at first. Not as heavy of flake/sparkle as fuoco or magma. My first one in person, and it is everything I expected. I'd definitely choose it over a LaFerrari, were it my own money.

I refrained from pictures out of respect for the owner who is getting it later this week.

Jo Sta7 and BigJay2050 like this.
  7. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    F1 2007 and Maranello are very similar. I’d like to see both side by side.

8. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    You think so? I’ve only seen a swatch of F1, but have owned Maranello. There is zero orange whatsoever in Maranello, and the sample of f1 I saw was very orange. Much lighter.

Jo Sta7 likes this.
  9. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    I’ve only seen F1 in pics. It’s so hard to tell since the lighting causes these special paints to vary so much. To me Maranello looks the most liquid in the right lighting but that’s hard to translate in photos.

Lagunae92 likes this.
  10. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Also your love for Maranello is what made me consider and choose it for the 296.

Lagunae92 likes this.
  11. Lagunae92

Lagunae92 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 16, 2018
    SoCal
    You won’t be disappointed! They are so hard to tell. I was standing over fuoco and asked the dealer which red it was. Oh, have that in the garage too. Even I couldn’t tell!

12. Jo Sta7

Jo Sta7 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 13, 2015
    Scottsdale/Pittsburgh
    Full Name:
    Jon