Is there one HIP HOTEL in all of Hawaii? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Is there one HIP HOTEL in all of Hawaii?

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by karmavore, Nov 13, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. atomicskiracer

atomicskiracer Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    edit: just read the end of thread

2. butcher

butcher Formula 3

Oct 19, 2008
    Castro Valley, CA
    Full Name:
    Albert
    Lucas,
    Take pictures and let us know how the vacation went.

Albert.

3. mauispence

mauispence Formula Junior

Aug 2, 2005
    Lahaina, Maui, Hawai
    Full Name:
    Jim Spence
    Yo! Bra it's " Lahaina" one word pronounced "La" as in doe ray me " LA" / " ha" pronounced high/ "na" same sound as la only with an n sound. so you get La-high-na.
    Got it?;)

4. AMA328

AMA328 F1 Rookie

Nov 12, 2002
    ABQ-67me68-OKC :)
    Bear in mind that from the East Coast, you're lookin' at a 5 hour time change, which, for me, is a bit much(even worse before the recent time change).

Most I can handle is 3-4 hour diff, which I can manage sometimes, as I live in Central Time...

Sure makes for early hours the first few days on the Islands...

5. Paia Inn Hotel

Dec 9, 2009
    If you are looking for a small boutique hotel on Maui, there is a new super chic and cool place to stay. Newly opened and right on the way to Hana and near the airport and also on a great white sand beach. Check out www.PaiaInn.com

Rooms and cottages and a beach house. You will love the attention to detail all with a designer feel. A great alternative to the large chain hotels.

6. karmavore

karmavore Formula 3

Dec 29, 2002
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Karmavore
    We're so booking there! ...incidentally, your user name removes any credibility you'd have on the recommendation but still, it looks great. We'll be seeing you next month.

Lucas.

7. cbstd

cbstd Formula Junior

Dec 24, 2003
    Los Angeles
    I do not think Hawaii is right for you. You should consider Majorca instead.