Is this the way it works??? | FerrariChat

Is this the way it works???

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by deportm, Oct 9, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. deportm

deportm Karting

Jul 17, 2017
    El Paso, TX
    Full Name:
    Anthony Figueroa
    I just bought a 2002 360, that just reached 15993 miles. I bought it at 15947. It was advertised as having a recent service and not needing anything, but upon examining the manuals, the maintenance logbook schedule hasn't been done at the 15000 mile mark. I asked the person who did the PPI when I would need to do the full service, but shouldn't it had been completed as advertised before I bought it??? I'm not trying to blame anyone, I'm just wanting to insure I stay on top of these services.
    Regards

2. paulchua

paulchua Cat Herder
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2013
    Menlo Park, CA
    Full Name:
    Paul Chua
    Are you sure it wasn't done perhaps at an independent shop? If the car was advertised as having a major when it was not - that's a problem in my book. Have you reached out to the seller? When you did the PPI, shouldn't he have asked you when the major was done then?

Cheers

3. greyboxer

greyboxer F1 World Champ

Dec 8, 2004
    South East
    Full Name:
    Jimmie
    You need to advise when the annual services were performed - provided these are up to date including the cam-belt the mileage is less relevant

paulchua likes this.
  4. deportm

deportm Karting

Jul 17, 2017
    El Paso, TX
    Full Name:
    Anthony Figueroa
    Thank you all, spoke with seller and he explained service was done, however it wasn't annotated because it wasnt a major service. He had belts should be good for 3 years or so.
    Again,
    Thanks

paulchua likes this.