ISO 308/328 Static Display | FerrariChat

ISO 308/328 Static Display

Discussion in 'Louisiana' started by Peregrin, Mar 20, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Peregrin

Peregrin Rookie

Mar 20, 2022
    Full Name:
    David Soulier
    My wife and I are celebrating our 50th birthdays (our birthdays are within 3 months of each other) and are planning a large party. It is Hawaiian themed, and my wife and I always liked Magnum P.I. Ideally, we (read: I) would like to have a 308/328 available for pictures during the party. Naturally, we would provide a large faux Selleck mustache to pose with. The car would be roped off, and there would be a small area to stand near the driver's door for pictures - no touching, and it could remain closed and locked. We will also have an assigned minder that would make sure everything goes smoothly.

If anybody has a 308/328 (any year/variant) that would be willing to park it for static display/picture taking, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Pic I took of the GTO I saw at Ferrari of Austin a few weeks ago for attention. Man, that car makes my knees weak... Image Unavailable, Please Login

VAF84 and pearsonhaus like this.
  2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    VAF84 likes this.
  3. VAF84

VAF84 Formula 3

All I've got is my F430. I don't think that'll do the trick. Not to mention it's not red. Try calling Vinnie's Repair, he's pretty connected with people who have exotics in Baton Rouge. Having said that, I just realized I don't know which city in Louisiana you're located in.

BTW, @BigTex, I think I saw you riding your Ducati last Tuesday evening when I was in Houston. Maybe around 7ish pm near River Oaks. It was a gray older Ducati, Ferrari button up shirt, no helmet? Assuming it was you, caught you out of the corner of my eye as you were turning onto a main road. Can't remember if it was San Felipe or something like that.

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Good spot!!

I'm making a play, for the Ski Tuner in Saint Bernard's!!!!!
    :D

Black ST3sABS, 2600 miles since 2007, it's for sale!!!!