ISO: AIRBOX COVER AND HOSE | FerrariChat

ISO: AIRBOX COVER AND HOSE

Discussion in '308/328' started by Kvnhpnr, Sep 23, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kvnhpnr

Kvnhpnr Karting

Jan 7, 2022
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Kevin Scott Hepner
    ISO: Airbox cover and hose for a 1986 328 GTS. I looked on Ebay and none listed, I tried posting to the classified forum but wasn't allowed to post so I this is the next place I am trying. I need the airbox cover and hose because my 328 GTS is in for maintenance at a Ferrari/Maserati dealership and they cannot locate a new one, I live in Sicily and given the age of the car parts are not in Italy but in the UK from what I was told by the dealership. The other part they told me could not be located was the water reservoir which I did find on Ebay and will be ordering that soon.

Please help

Thanks

2. bertrand328

bertrand328 Formula 3

Jun 1, 2015
    France
    Full Name:
    Bertrand
    Indeed the Ferrari parts for old car were sold and now in UK available via Maranello Classic parts. The Ferrari dealer ordered parts from us, so they can supply them to you easily if they want.
    You can check availability with link below

https://www.ferrariparts.co.uk/

Take care with Ebay suppliers. Some are robber or fake

3. Kvnhpnr

Kvnhpnr Karting

Jan 7, 2022
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Kevin Scott Hepner
    Thanks...I checked out the website and it looked like the non-us version of the airbox was unavailable but the duct was so I will let them know

4. geddy2112

geddy2112 Rookie

Jul 6, 2007
    PNW
    Rosey likes this.
  5. ragtop1

ragtop1 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2006
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Larry Warren
  6. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    That's the carbed 308 intake hose (as well as the 512BBi), the later injected cars take the 90 degree longer hose that looks like an accordian, which has been NLA for a long time, but vendors have stepped in with a metal or fibreglas replica, to the perished OEM unit

7. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    The one right below it "Air Intake pipe and trunking" is what an injected car would use.

But you are right both pictures say "328 All" in the description!!!
    :D :D :D

8. Kvnhpnr

Kvnhpnr Karting

Jan 7, 2022
    Pennsylvania
    Full Name:
    Kevin Scott Hepner
    bertrand328 You may have been right...bought the water tank from Ebay, they took the payment, said the order couldn't be processed to my FPO and asked if I had a physical address to send to so I gave them the address to the Ferrari mechanic in Catania Sicily (where the work is being done) but have not gotten any response back from them on WhatsApp since Friday. I went and checked the status of my order #23-09129-08537 item #174824003539 and Ebay stated it couldn't find my order. Ebay suspended my account for suspicious activity so I froze my card. The Ebay user is cfp275 and they also gave me their website to check out which is classicferrariparts.co.uk I have since contacted the mechanic and told him it may or may not show up so to do the small repair to the old one until I can find a replacement, so we shall see.

9. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    No, not at all. You are looking at the throttle hose, not the air box hose. Ragtop pictured the correct hose.

And a proper throttle hose for a 328 is indeed available.