Iso offered in Paris: Any tidbits about this lime green one's history? | FerrariChat

Iso offered in Paris: Any tidbits about this lime green one's history?

Discussion in 'Other Italian' started by bitzman, Sep 6, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    at least the dealer gives the chassis number but their history isn't detailed enough for me--a historian (I actually have a 13 page list of bizzarrini SNs and former owners but it is probably way outdated)

Here's the dealer's words from their website and a few photos

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Direct quotes:

"Despite the immediate success of the car, Mr Bizzarrini was quickly caught up by financial problems and was forced to stop the production in 1969. He produced in total 22 A3/C and around 50 5300 (the version after the A3/C). As a result, being the owner of a “Bizzarrini” is a rare privilege, and a must-have for true connoisseurs.

This car is chassis number B-0216 and was sold new in Germany in 1965 to Auto-Decker. The car was involved in an accident in the 70’s and went back to Bizzarrini’s workshop for a full restoration. The car was fully renovated, painted in black and upgraded to the lastest Bizzarrini 5300 norms. Soon after, the car was sold to buyers in the USA and belonged to Kevin Rodgers and his partners, Scott Stupay and Mark Moshayedi (well-known businessmen and car collectors).

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS SHEET
    • Year of manufacture: 1965
    • Chassis Number: B-0216
    • Color: Mela Verde (apple green)
    • Km: 22 699
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

BJK and Harry-SZ like this.
  2. 275 Racer

275 Racer Rookie

Mar 1, 2008
    Virginia
    This car belonged to me. I’ve heard that the history of the car has been “verbally misrepresented “. Any interested party should have the car examined carefully.

375+ likes this.