It must be the Season of the Witch | FerrariChat

It must be the Season of the Witch

Discussion in 'British' started by Texas Forever, Jan 20, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    It is miserable tonight. 36 degrees and raining. I'm out in my mancave/office. See the pic below from the Great Freeze. The other end is an old school garage. This building first shows up on the tax rolls in 1940. I'm out of printer paper. ****. So I go into the garage to get some, and there is my POS J-H. I say, WTF. I have not started it in months, maybe over a year. Freedom is another word for nothing left to lose, right? I take off the battery tender and turn the switch. Nothing, but the starter motor. Just as I suspected, Witch. And then, just as I was giving up, a bark. No, it can't be. This woman is teasing me. She is playing with me. I give her one mo chance. Damn thing starts right up and settles down to an idle.

I'm tempted to head off into the night. I'm crazy, but I'm not that damn crazy. It must be the Season of the Witch.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

VAF84 likes this.
  2. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    skullyspice and VAF84 like this.
  3. energy88

energy88 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 21, 2012
    West of Fredericksburg, VA
    Full Name:
    John
    Texas Forever likes this.
  4. JP365

JP365 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2007
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    John F
    “Christine. Body by Plymouth. Soul by Satan.”
    I had a Citroen SM in high school. It would only work for me. My dad called it Christine.

afterburner and Texas Forever like this.