It was a pleasure to meeting everyone today...except the NYS Troopers! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

It was a pleasure to meeting everyone today...except the NYS Troopers!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by 993 guy, May 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. udalmia

udalmia Guest

great pictures and was good to meet you kenny! nice driving

2. sshorty

sshorty Karting

May 23, 2004
    Independence, KY
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Was that Supercharged Viper Mike's car that he sold?

3. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Yep, believe so..

4. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    I am so glad everyone had a good time except for my friends who could not join us due to the state troopers. Lupe sorry we did not get to meet yet I was trying to get stuff organized and we just had to start moving. Anyway hopfully next time we will meet and I will be able to film your car more.

Kenney thanks so much for driving me I know I must have scared you sometimes me hanging out of the car like that . The photo that you took of the cars and the skateboard ais my favorite photo that one rules

It just so happens that my board is in good hands thanks to my wife picking it up.

jon wow what a car really beautifull so glad you are happy with it and its a 6 speed .

Hubert nice to have met you and got to know a little more then straight pipe talk that we have been discussing on the forum cant wait to run with you in the future

Mike always a pleasure hanging out with you and we will have to get together soon.

Uktarsh Great meeting you as well what a car you got looking foward to run with you as wll

AHHH the infamous ferretti glad we got along your not so bad after all . We have to meet up soon

kieth what can I say you are a smmoth operater. As smooth as they come.

and thanks to everyone else that joined in on the fun we will meet again

here are some picks enjoy

please excuse my spelling to tell you the truth I really dont give 2 shiits I am a tattoo artist not your secratary

5. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    #56 Buttuz4eva, May 30, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  6. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Thanks!

7. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    #61 Buttuz4eva, May 30, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. udalmia

udalmia Guest

brad,

great pictures , pleasure meeting you, fantastic shop, I love your sense of style, very gothic, very classy; sorry we couldnt be of more help during the video shootout but tbh the cop thing scared me $hitless and I didnt need another ticket.. Thank you for being such a gracious host and I look forward to meeting with you soon

9. udalmia

udalmia Guest

oh and i forgot to mention FANTASTIC house, congratulations, youre living the good life

10. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Great pictures Brad-- is that your house!? If you guys have a free second, I'd love for you to send me the unedited pictures my way: [email protected]

See you guys on Saturday!

11. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    No guys the above quote above the picture says I bought this house from Raheeb, he is a lieing troll that the f-chat police found out was a lieing sack of shiit who says he has like 5 of the sickest cars a this 10 million dollar house I thought it was funny to take a photo of this house and tell everyone I bought the house from Raheeb OH well maybe Hubert will ghet the Joke.

12. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    only picture i took

13. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    LOL.... your one funny dude!

Great pictures. Thank you.

14. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    great pics Brad. we'll rock and roll one of these coming weekends. :)

15. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Great pictures. Nice seeing you again Brad. I will see you soon.

16. lupe

lupe Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    hey guy's it was great to meet all of you i had a great time just being out there with the group. almost made it with out the police issueing tickets sorry i broke away from the group i just realize that there was to much law enforcement out there and we would not have fun . it was a pleasure while \ it lasted see you guy's soon . be safe

17. 993 guy

993 guy F1 Rookie

May 21, 2004
    Bergen County NJ
    Full Name:
    Eric D
    Ya gotta wonder if folks came out to see the Air show...or the show of Ferraris (Vettes, Vipers, a BMW and a Porsche of course) passing them at Mach 1 speeds?! ;-)

May 30, 2004 8:25 pm US/Eastern

It's a record day at Jones Beach.

The state park service says 184,000 people flocked to the beach today, setting the record for the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend.

The park service says the beach usually only sees around 25 thousand people.

This despite the fact the water is still cold, and the air was only 65 degrees.

But George Gorman, of the park service, says perhaps the aerial acrobatics show by the U.S. Air Force's "Blue Angels" helped draw the crowd.

18. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    LOTS OF PEOPLE!! Damn we are good ;)

19. Johns

Johns Guest

Nov 2, 2003
    nj/nyc
    Full Name:
    Johnny East
    sweeet pics! the blacked out 360 is SICK!