Italian Car Day | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Italian Car Day

Discussion in 'Canada' started by CANDREAM, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jfam

jfam Karting

Jan 6, 2012
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    John Ford
    ??????????????????

OK but where are the Fiats

??????????????????

nice Ferrari though

2. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    Hello Everyone,

I am happy to announce that our Friends from the "Fiat Alfa Romeo du Quebec" will be participating with 10+ cars from Montreal PLUS graciously sponsoring our event.

Amongs the cars particpating ...... a Zagato Electric car and an Abarth. The Zagato was an electric car built by Zagato in 1973. Only about 250 units were built. It was restored last year (frame up) and was featured at the Saratoga Wine and Ferrari festival last September.

We warmly Welcome them with their beauties...........

Merci de votre participation. Nous sommes ravis de vous recevoir .......bienvenue a Italian car Day!

ps: stay tuned for a surprise event addition !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ICD organizers

3. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    #53 Nick Puopolo, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Photos of “ Italian Car Day 2011 “ have made their way to Fiat President Sergio Marchionne and were then forwarded to Registro FIAT Italiano , which is an international magazine devoted to Italian Automobiles and also reports on all the Car Events that take place in Italy.
    For the first time in the History of this magazine, the cover photo of the December 2011 issue featured a Canadian event, “ Our Italian Dar Day 2011, “ which took place in Woodbridge Ontario, August 27, 2011 .
    The cover shows a little girl walking our event looking at all the spectacular cars while taking in the sounds, smell, and tastes of Italy.
    We have been advised by Registro FIAT Italiano that they will be sending out their own reporters to cover “ Italian Car Day 2012 “ , which will take place Saturday July 21, 2012.
    We have also been advised Fiat President “Sergio Marchionne” may attend this years eveny !

ICD Director
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
  5. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    Hello Everyone,

We have a fantastic new addition to our event......please visit the home page at www.italiancarday.com and please spread the word !

Vasco, I think you will be happy since you proposed it last year and this year's organizers listened ;-)

Registration is being finalized and should be open in the coming 2 weeks.

Also, more cool info about the 2011......

Thanks

6. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Oh God, I barely remember what I did yesterday. Please remind me what I had proposed :D

7. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Ahhh, is it the bikes? Nice, yah can't forget the bikes :)

Paging Lucas.... ;)

8. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    Hello Everyone,

Our registration is now open !

If you have any questions let us know.

We will be posting more details about the "new" agenda and the prizes in the coming weeks.

www.italiancarday.com

Ciao and see you soon.

With this weather.....i am sure we will cross paths :)

9. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    #59 Nick Puopolo, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Photo of myself and the other ICD Directors( Domenic Lavalle and Sadi Arbid ) with Mr. Sergio Marchionne March 26,2012 at the Maranello Fiat Grand Opening in Woodbridge

We had an opportunity to discuss last year’s ICD event and the possibility of Mr. Marchionne attending this year’s event.

Nick Puopolo
    ICD Director
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    ^

Nice pic Nick, dont get me wrong...it is nice to see you all together, but I'm waiting for that feedback on the Miss bikini car day event ;)

11. Sofia

Sofia Rookie

Mar 15, 2012
    Where is the entry list?

12. Nick Puopolo

Nick Puopolo Canada

Oct 5, 2010
    The “ Pino Ceo Band “ is back this year to provide the sounds of Italy.
    Visit www.italiancarday.com to register and for update on this year’s event.

We are considering your suggestion for Miss Italian Car Day Bikini , are you volunteering !!

Nick Puopolo
    ICD Director

13. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    I will be attending this year, rain or shine ;)

14. brettgagnon

brettgagnon Formula Junior

Apr 2, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Brett Gagnon
    If i am in the country i will bring Gertrude

15. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt
    #65 Fave, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    Gertrude ?

16. abarth69

abarth69 Karting

Aug 16, 2011
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Must be his car.

Cheers

Mark

17. Fave

Fave F1 Rookie

Aug 12, 2010
    Tarana
    Full Name:
    L. Ike Hunt
    #67 Fave, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    I figured... I'm just bustin his nuts. After all the work he's putting into his car he can call it what ever he wants. :D

18. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    Gents,

The team met last week and critical things are being decided. Everyone is very excited about this year and the new enhancements/updated look.

The 8 member volunteering comity is going over the details and nothing is overlooked.

As you know, we have opened our registration and many of you have already signed up. If you have not, I encourage you to do so that way we can communicate with you in more details about the event......plus this helps in our planning. Better planning = Better event.

For this year, we have invited Italian Motorcycles to participate and many have already registered.......you can help by spreading the word.

If you are interested in helping prior to the event or on event day, send me a quick note. I will be contacting last year's volunteers individually.

Nice weather......hope you are enjoying this!

See you at the regular meets...stay posted

Sadi

19. DonJuan348

DonJuan348 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 5, 2008
    Taxing Jersey
    I'm interested in attending this. How big of a turn out is it usually ? what's to see and or do in Concord ? Anyone else from the NY tri state area planning on attending ?

20. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    Hello DonJuan, there are many things to do.

if you visit our website at click on 2011 you will see all the details ...last year we had 240 cars plus over 1000 visitors......

We have arrangement with a local hotel also details and links on our web.

As far as things to do......there is plenty depending what you are after.

From wild donwtown Toronto (15 min away)...to calmer wine country in Niagara on the Lake....not to forget the other local cultural hubs....i suggest google toronto activity.

We typically also get together after the show at Cittadini restaurant for a later dinner with many participants ....we are still reviewing that option/location now.

Stay tune.

if you need further info. give me a pm and I will be more than happy to facilitate your trip.

Thanks

21. DonJuan348

DonJuan348 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 5, 2008
    Taxing Jersey
    thanks didnt realize you were so close to Toronto ...for me it would be nice to meet and hang out with the Canada F chat group

22. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    You are more than welcome...everyone will be there.

if you need directions or other....let me know

please remember to pre-register on our web at www.italiancarday.com to cruise in .......quickly :)

Thanks

23. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    You will be a stone's throw away from Vaughan Mills, a large outlet shopping center, and "Canada's Wonderland", a large amusement park with world class roller coasters.

Concord is about 15 min drive from downtown Toronto, so you are in a good location to see most Southern Ontario attractions.

24. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    LOL .....on a Sunday at 2am this is still not possible - you woodbridger's need to get over this myth.

25. CANDREAM

CANDREAM Canada

Nov 13, 2009
    Burlington, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Sadi
    Sofia, entry list will be Posted soon. I can say we have had a few bikes already!

Also, many interesting entries!

Poster has been revamped with a fresh new look and colors. .... Of course highlighting the tricolor ......

A warm welcome to many of our new and returning sponsors which will be listed and recognized in a dedicated thread for their generosity and sponsorship.

......more later