Italian Car Show Zona Rosa 6/3 | FerrariChat

Italian Car Show Zona Rosa 6/3

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by rkm, Jun 1, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rkm

rkm Karting

Apr 13, 2004
    Spring Hill
    Full Name:
    Robert Monroe
    I just heard about an Italian car show being held in Zona Rosa on Sunday as part of the Festa Italiana 2012. Can't find much information on it, does anyone know if the FCA KC will be participating?

2. Mazdarati

Mazdarati Karting

Nov 3, 2010
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    I drove up to see this show today. Not a single Ferrari or Lamborghini. There was a Maserati GranCabrio brought by Aristocrat Motors, but other than that, it was just a small gathering of about 12 cars. Most being new Fiat 500s and Alfa Romeo Spiders. Quite a disappointment to say the least.

3. sws4re

sws4re Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2006
    Olathe Ks
    Full Name:
    Scott Sweat
    A few of us thought about going up there but they wanted us to stay or leave the cars there for most of the day, 10-6. I, as well as the others just couldnt do that. I work a lot of hours through the week and more on the weekend so to get away from my family on the only day I really had off was not an option for me. The other thing is the guys in the KC club are not much for car shows. We like to get together and drive. Nothing against the event just didnt work out for the few guys that I know.