Its here, its brilliant, its stunning...My 612 OTO!!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Its here, its brilliant, its stunning...My 612 OTO!!!

Discussion in '612/599' started by Bronzage, Jul 21, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dgfhdfgh

dgfhdfgh Guest

Jan 30, 2009
    Now, ain't that nice...

2. johns930

johns930 Formula 3

May 9, 2005
    haha and the faster u go, the better it gets!

also there are already 3 areas in your car that looks different from my OTO, im especially surprised to see carpeting instead of leather in urs, and u have sewn horseys on your headrest! these subtle differences makes the OTOs truly unique.
    great to see u enjoying ur ride!

3. Bronzage

Bronzage Formula 3

Sep 18, 2007
    West Africa
    Full Name:
    MJ
    I prefered alcantara carpets over the leather, I personally like it as it gives a warm feeling in the car. Your right about the details....its what makes the car. I love this car, and really after driving the whole range and owning my second 612. It is by far my favorite ferrari from the current range. Its a real daily driver and comfortable supercar. It has the comforts and technology that you would want from any GT or luxury car....and at the end of it all...is that Ferrari V12....wow what a sound and more performance you can use on any road.

4. champagne612

champagne612 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Mar 28, 2009
    Its a real daily driver and comfortable supercar. It has the comforts and technology that you would want from any GT or luxury car....and at the end of it all...is that Ferrari V12....wow what a sound and more performance you can use on any road.[/QUOTE]

+1 I have the car itch and cant scratch it! I have owned my 612 for almost 10 months and keep trying to justify a 599 or Scud trade. The problem lies as the 612 just isnt replaceable. Having the sport exhaust and a few othe nice extra's makes it difficult to exchange / upgrade. I know find myself looking to trade the Rover etc. vs the 612.
    If you get the proper extra's for your needs it truly just gets better n better.

5. jorge da cruz

jorge da cruz Karting

Sep 4, 2015
    Luanda Angola
    Full Name:
    Jorge Da Cruz
    Wonderfull Car nice colour great buy !