I'v had it up to here! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I'v had it up to here!

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by THE RED MENACE, Dec 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. THE RED MENACE

THE RED MENACE Formula 3
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 24, 2005
    Thank you all again for all the great advice you have given me here on this wonderful site, and after thinking about all you have said and listening to a little known yellow philosopher, HS, I won’t tell the boss what I think & I will finish out my time here like any good American worker, and do a really half a$$ job.

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Tell them to stick it up their @ss and then go work for yourself. You'll never look back ;)

3. Supercarlover

Supercarlover Formula 3

Sep 30, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Joshua B.
    Truthfully man, the best revenge is to work even harder. Preferably for the competition. I realize you're in a University, but you NEVER know when you're gonna run into people you've worked with.

The high road is ALWAYS the best, even when its not recognized or rewarded. That a sign of true character; doing what's right even when no one cares or is looking.

If you hate it so much, put in your two-weeks notice, or respectfully take your concerns to your boss. If your boss is the issue, take it to their boss. The more maturely you handle it, the more the opposition will look like fools. Take my word on that, as I have been the fool a few times.

Good luck, man. I hope it works out for you.

4. cba23

cba23 Rookie

Dec 2, 2005
    There is a seinfeld episode on this. George did it to his boss and regreted it after he couldn't find a job.

5. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    A few years ago, we were having a rare group meeting of employees from the different national centers, to have a face-to-face with the new department boss.

He asked us to introduce ourselves, mention which group we're with, and tell something about our hobbies/lives/etc. He started out and added that he had been an olympic marksman in his youth ... "not to intimidate anyone or anything". ;)

The next individual was a crypto expert, so had qualified on .45 and 9mm.

That set a trend, with each person adding their own experience.

At one point, one of the Californians finally exclaimed: "All these guns, ...

"... and we haven't even gotten to the Texans yet!" ;)

6. quartermaster

quartermaster Formula 3

Sep 11, 2005
    Give two weeks notice, then go. If you blow up and quit you will feel childish afterwards. I know from experience.

7. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Wasn't that the same guy who woke up in the ice bath after having his kidney harvested?