Jessica Simpson buys Nick a 355 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Jessica Simpson buys Nick a 355

Discussion in '348/355' started by FL 355, Mar 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Is that gears grinding that I'm hearing? Plus he stalled it on his bros driveway...

2. djoex

djoex Karting

Dec 7, 2003
    Miami, Fl
    Full Name:
    Joe Yeung
    you are right, the scenes after had music so people wouldn't laugh so hard as i did...he definitely needs some course on how to properly change gears. Poor car, i wonder if the rental places have a way to tell if the cars are driven "properly", not cosmetic damages but mechanic damages.

3. jonesn

jonesn Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    STL-MO
    Full Name:
    Evan "Trouble" Jones
    Some places put this small device in it that keeps record of when the car goes over a certain limit (ie 100mph) so they can fine you if it was against the terms of contract. Has a GPS locator as well.

4. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    ashlee is deff. not hotter than jessica! and i thought it said she rented the car in the preview. i guess it was on tonight. i wasn't home so i missed it... not that it won't be on a million times again. ill have to catch it one of those times. he's used to drivin around in an escalade and hummer. must have been quite a change.

5. Artherd

Artherd F1 Veteran

Jun 19, 2002
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Ben Cannon
    jonesn- Ashlee is just adorable! (do you have her number? ;)

I actually always liked Jessica. Seems to have much more integrity than many other pop stars, and is just a downright sweetheart IMHO.

Very cool you know them. (and I'm with Allen, and you, I don't belive for a second she's as ditsy as the show makes it seem.)

6. JPF

JPF Formula Junior

Sep 11, 2003
    NY
    Full Name:
    Joshua
    I saw the show last night and I am sure it was the editors doing, but it didn't look like Nick had much fun with the car. He even sort of seemed to complain about how low it was and how hard to get in and out of it was.

I think the "grinding gears" was the editors having a little fun again. The sound was too uniform on every gear change.

Whoever they rented that car from needs to do some polishing too, the swirl marks were horrible!

Also, I like Jessica. I don't think she is a dumb as the show makes her seem (though I don't think she is all that smart either, to be honest). I saw them on Saturday Night Live and she seemed pretty bright. I also like that she can poke fun at herself.

7. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    One of her replies to the car when they were looking at it was "this is the fastest car EVER"

8. LAMAROSSA

LAMAROSSA Karting

Mar 22, 2004
    CT for Now
    Full Name:
    Lamarossa G. P.
    SHe cant find the door handles heheheheh

****ing guy has a ferrari for a few hours and went to play golf and basketball

what a dumb ass

Lamarossa

9. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    Agree with you there.

10. Alxlee

Alxlee F1 Rookie

Apr 8, 2002
    Wilmington, DE
    Full Name:
    Alex Lee
    What makes you think they didn't edit out any footage?

11. ashsimmonds

ashsimmonds F1 World Champ

Feb 14, 2004
    adelaide, australia
    Full Name:
    Humble Narrator
    that episode's on right now here in oz.

i was hoping to at least hear it a bit more of it, oh well, back to perving at something almost half as sexy...

12. Boston 7777

Boston 7777 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    That Dumb B%tch rented it! she such an airhead..but her stupidty is making her cash so I have to praise her. Why can guys be stupid and make money?

13. poyta

poyta Karting

Mar 7, 2004
    Adelaide
    Full Name:
    Peter W
    What an idiot, how uninterested was he in the Ferrari. How can anyone who has the opportunity to drive a 355 spend the day playing basketball and golf. Here in oz it costs about $2000 AUS to hire one for a day, plus you need to put down a $25,000 AU security deposit and you need to be at least 35 years old. Then theres the restriction of how far you can drive it, I think its up to 150km only. I've got another 7 years waiting to go before I can hire one and I have to figure out where Im going to get $25,000 but I can guarantee you when the day comes I wont be leaving the drivers seat.

14. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    this was covered earlier in the thread, but just because they edited it to look like he didn't drive it, doesn't mean that really happened. i'm sure he drove the car a bit more than they showed it in the episode. i'm sure not everyone who watches The Newly Weds is interested in the part were Nick drives a ferrari.

15. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Agree. Only us silly kids.

16. poyta

poyta Karting

Mar 7, 2004
    Adelaide
    Full Name:
    Peter W
    Yes sure but look at his attitude towards it? Rather than rushing out to have a look or go for a drive he's more interested in getting something to eat first? Oh well I may as well go now? Even at his brothers house he looks bored and said he wants to go home now? No excitement what so ever.
    I remember how exicited he got over a damn Hummer.