Jet Cards | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Jet Cards

Discussion in 'Aviation Chat' started by italiafan, Aug 29, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bob Parks

Bob Parks F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Nov 29, 2003
    Shoreline,Washington
    Full Name:
    Robert Parks
    Thanks for asking. All of my originals and prints are available through me. Galleries don't usually like aviation art and I have found that they are a huge hassle.
    My website has most all of my work displayed and it you have something special that isn't shown, let me know. I am in the process of getting rid of everything that I can so that my wife won't have the task of it in case I am called to go somewhere. I have a lot of prints and about 8 originals. I guess that I'm not supposed to publish business things here but I will post a list of items less any prices. If you want to contact me, let me know here and I will respond.

2. LARRYH

LARRYH F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 3, 2011
    virginia usa
    after years of chartering local private planes/jets .. I recently joined Wheels Up .. the key for me was to purchase time in 100k or larger blocks that then unlocks certain restricted days... It allows you to ride any of their wheels up King Air 350s or one of several different jets ..the app will also give you a choice of one of their charter planes to allow a little flexibility ... For example my last flight was just one other person and myself and a Hawker 400 was best priced ... for my up coming flight with 4 or 5 people we chose the King Air 350 .... I only recently joined so will see h0w it goes...I could also post my fight and the app will look for riders to join in and spit the cost ..
    or I could join in on another flight or fly an empty leg to reduce cost ... my most popular destination would be PBI which has lots of options ..

3. BJK

BJK F1 Rookie

Jul 18, 2014
    CT
    not sure why your website link in your profile doesn't work (for me anyway) o_O

http://www.parkzart.com/ :)