JIM CIARDELLA==who is he? Does he still do the Ferrari of Los Gatos website | FerrariChat

JIM CIARDELLA==who is he? Does he still do the Ferrari of Los Gatos website

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by bitzman, Oct 2, 2021.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bitzman

bitzman F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 15, 2008
    Ontario, CA
    Full Name:
    wallace wyss
    Anybody got a contact e-mail for him? I think he is a former FLG employee about the history of the firm. I discovered an ad of mine on the website but can't reach him

2. pilotoCS

pilotoCS F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

May 19, 2019
    The Capital of The United States of America
    Full Name:
    Willis
    I think he did that for about a year than disappeared. I bet he ran out of "material."

3. ldicarlo

ldicarlo Rookie

Jul 27, 2022
    Full Name:
    Lacey DiCarlo
    Jim is good friends with Brian Burnett of FLG and he recently published the book, The Dealer. An article just came out about Brian titled, "The Boy Who Owned A Ferrari Dealership."
    https://magazine.derivaz-ives.com/the-boy-who-owned-a-ferrari-dealership/#:~:text=In%201975%2C%20Los%20Gatos%2C%20California%2C%20was%20decades%20away,all%20odds%20to%20start%20their%20own%20Ferrari%20dealership.

4. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall
    As an ex employee that explains why I don't recognize any of the stories told. The history of FLG according to Brian Burnett. About as fact based as Alice in Wonderland.

MaranelloMark and Demigod555 like this.