John Kerry: Piece of Shat..or Future Presidential Material | Page 7 | FerrariChat

John Kerry: Piece of Shat..or Future Presidential Material

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by tifosi69, Mar 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ART360

ART360 Guest

Charles:

Don't you recognize the quote? It Clinton's election theme. No offense intended.

Art

2. airbarton

airbarton Formula 3

Nov 11, 2002
    Kennesaw, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Chuck Barton
    I appologise for my ignorance on that subject Art but I do not follow the campaigns of the Democrats. I appreciate the info and feel better knowing you were not trying to insult me. Also, I was not able to pull up the link you posted so I am unable to comment on that.

3. ART360

ART360 Guest

Charles: SFGATE.com is the SF Chronicle. If you want to see the article, go to that page, click on opinons, and search for the article on unemployment. Essentially what the author is saying is that the unemployment figures are worse than the actual numbers because the work force is shrinking because of people being discouraged from looking for work. It's in today's paper.

Art

4. airbarton

airbarton Formula 3

Nov 11, 2002
    Kennesaw, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Chuck Barton
    Yes your quite right, the government has been manipulating these kind of figures for as far back as I can remember. I find this to be no supprise at all but thank you for the insight. What do you think about my new venture?

5. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    Of course the liberals don't want anybody to have free speech either. That's why they ramrodded that campaign reform act through congress that prevents anybody from airing a television infomercial within 30 days of a national election that even makes mention of a political candidate or a political party or issue. This was the only way that the liberals could prevent the NRA from running TV infomercials that talked about the behind the scenes gun control agenda of the liberal Democratic candidates. That's how the Republicans gained so many votes in 2000. It was because the millions of NRA members were not happy about the gun control agenda of the Democratic liberals. They, and many other people, watched those effective informercials and learned what happens in England, Australia, and Canada when the liberal gun control agenda is implemented. The NRA's infomercials shed the light upon that agenda. Of course the liberals don't want you to even have the right for anybody to even tell you what happens when their gun control agenda is implemented. So the liberals rallyed to have such infomercials classified as political commercials and could not be aired without equal time for their side.

So that pretty much proves that the liberals have no interest in 1st amendment free speech, because they have effectively prevented anybody from purchasing commercial time on a TV station to voice their own opinion. Once again, the liberals prove again that they want to remove your right to exercise your freedoms; be it freedom of speech, right to bear arms, or whatever.

Read what happened for yourself. http://www.nraila.org/media/misc/muzzle.htm
    And don't think that just because it's posted on the NRA's website that it's their propaganda. You don't think the liberals themselves are going to tell you about how they restricted another of your constitutional rights, do you?

6. ART360

ART360 Guest

John McCain is a liberal? What are you smoking Arlie? It was the McCain/Finegold Act, wasn't it?

Art

7. ART360

ART360 Guest

Charles:

Great idea. the 690 is a great airplane, and I suspect that you'll do quite well with it. Since 9/11, the idiots in charge of our aviation world have made it miserable to ride commercial, but one man's loss is another's gain. Good luck.

Art

8. Horsefly

Horsefly F1 Veteran

May 14, 2002
    You'd have to ask McCain why he has turned liberal in all his doings. One would think that a veteran like McCain would have nothing to do with the antics of liberal gun haters. But he has gleefully joined ranks with them and done his best to put a halt to any activity that would shine the light of truth upon the goals and results of the anti-gun coilition. It was HIS act that puts a stop to any NRA or other groups TV infomercial program campaigns that mention political candidates or issues within a 60 day window before a general election. In other words, McCain and his constituents wanted to make sure that they could pound the anti-gun drum and get plenty of coverage on the nightly news from the traditional gun hating liberal news media, and then make sure that the NRA could not have a chance to voice the other side of the story EVEN when they were willing to pay for the time during traditional late night infomercial time.

So you'd have to ask McCain what he has been smoking because it was indeed HIS act that helps muzzle everybody's First Amendment rights. But that's the traditional liberal way of doing things. It's fair enough that McCain or another liberal might disagree with someone's viewpoint, but in the traditional liberal manner, they don't even want YOU to be allowed to SAY or DO anything that disagrees with THEIR viewpoint. Just like gun control. Nothing FORCES anybody to own a firearm. But the liberals don't even want you to be ALLOWED to own one because THEY don't approve of them. NOW they don't even want the NRA to even be allowed to voice an opinion that disagrees with their liberal gun control agenda. That is an incredible travesty against everybody's first amendment rights.

What next? The Democratic Religion Reform Act of 2005. I can hear it now being shouted from the top of Liberal Mountain: Due to the incredible number of deaths and dissention throughout history due to conflicts and disagreements between members of opposing religious sects, the Democratic Religion Reform Act of 2005 will require that ALL religions be registered with, and approved by, the Federal Government. All churchgoers will be required to register within 5 days prior to attending your approved church. Attending church outside of your state will be a violation of the Act. All religious programming will be outlawed except on Sunday, the national Federally approved day of religion. Any worship on days other than Sunday will be prohibited. Etc, etc.