Jon MUST BE FORCED to sell the Scud!! | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Jon MUST BE FORCED to sell the Scud!!

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by Joe Mac, Feb 10, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. VGM911

VGM911 Formula 3

Apr 8, 2007
    New Jersey
    You guys do keep me laughing, so I thank you for your humor and your wit.

2. jimangle

jimangle F1 Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    Haverford
    Full Name:
    James
    I enjoy the comedy as well. They come up with some pretty good stuff.

Jim

3. rcraig

rcraig F1 Rookie

Dec 7, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Bob Craig
    Yea Jim, you should see them sometimes rolling around grappling. Oh wait that ain't fightin. It's just wrong. Very wrong.

Bob

4. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Talk about throwing stones from glass houses

Your the only guy I know who keeps an "emergency" kit in the back of his car that consists of a donkey head, a quart of vaseline, candles, a Karma Sutra book, playing cards, and a copy of Walt Whitman's leaves of grass.

:)

5. B-26

B-26 Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2009
    Glen Mills PA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Can you explain that in layman terms.

6. JoeZaff

JoeZaff F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 5, 2007
    Philly suburbs
    Full Name:
    Joe
    #56 JoeZaff, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    In addition to being an ace photographer, Bob leads a double life as an adventurer and mercenary. Let me try to break this down for you in layman terms:

The candles are very useful for reading in low light conditions, like he would have in the field.

The playing cards help him pass the time while he waits hours or days for his prey.

As for the Karma Sutra book, though less commonly known, Karma Sutra is an ancient Indian text written largely in prose. Bob believes the sexual positions are actually ancient symbols and if closely observed, they reveal a map to what westerners commonly refer to as, the Holy Grail.

Vaseline, well as Bob likes to say, you can never have too much Vaseline. It is apparently very useful in firestarting and fire maintenance, for healing wounds and burns, the type he would see in the field. Also, when applied to the hands and arms, it also makes you very slippery to your opponents in battle.

The donkey head. Well, depending on the local tribesman, it is symbol of goodwill or instills great fear. He has used his trusty donkey head in both situations.

Finally, Walt Whitman's leaves of grass. Well, I never said the man wasn't sensitive. A stone cold killer maybe, but sensitive, you betcha.

Look, like many of you, when I first saw his emergency bag, I thought I was one banjo song away from a really bad night. However, knowing Bob like I do now, he is f-chat's very own Indiana Jones...at least that's how he explained it to me.

:) ;) :)

You know, sometimes a guy with a ski mask, a screw driver and duct tape is a burglar, and sometimes he is just a guy with a ski mask, screwdriver and duct tape.

NOW ENOUGH HIGHJACKING THIS THREAD!!!!! Let's get back to license plates.

;) ;) ;)