Jon Warshawsky recovery | FerrariChat

Jon Warshawsky recovery

Discussion in 'Porsche' started by ronzalfa, Jul 18, 2022.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ronzalfa

ronzalfa Karting

Sep 25, 2004
    SW Washington
    Full Name:
    Ron Deaver
    The new issue of panorama has an inspiring update on his getting through all the pain and relearning. Ferrari Chat was involved in a go fund me site for him after he was hit in his vintage speedster by an impaired driver.
    Many such as myself did not know him personally, so the current info was much apppreciated. And inspirational !

Pawilly and Bullfighter like this.
  2. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Would like to read this, but as a non-Porschephile unlikely to go track it down.

It has been good to see Jon more active here the last year.

3. andrew911

andrew911 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 8, 2003
    Northern NJ
    Yes- I saw it in the latest Panorama (Porsche club magazine) the other day it is a great piece. Jon, Claudine and his car all look great!!!

Pawilly likes this.
  4. bulycz

bulycz Rookie

May 18, 2008
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    Glenn
    Just an update - met them at the PCA Porsche Parade earlier this week and they are doing great! Hoping I can find an accommodating 911 Sportomatic owner that could let Jon try out that model in a parking lot and see how it (and he) drives it. Any leads appreciated - ideally in Palm Springs or the Bay Area. Thanks! Glenn

5. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Glenn, pleasure to meet you and your dad.

We had a good day at the Concours, placed 2nd in Preservation. My first big car event since 2015… although I really miss being able to walk the lawn. Remarkable cars everywhere.

Image Unavailable, Please Login

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Devilsolsi, audi_328, JAM1 and 3 others like this.
  6. bulycz

bulycz Rookie

May 18, 2008
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    Glenn
    Congratulations! I spent all morning cleaning - and the rest of the day by dad's car. I really regret not going over to the other group of historic cars. Any chance you will come up for Rennsport or Werks? Would be great to see you again. Feelers out for a Sporto with an accommodating owner - hopefully we can find one for you to try out!

7. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Probably not this time. Travel is still complicated for me. But we’ll get up to Monterey at some point…

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat