Jordan Confirms Toyota Engines to be used | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Jordan Confirms Toyota Engines to be used

Discussion in 'F1' started by senna21, Nov 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I don't think any person should ... we see enough fake **** with tossers like Lamarossa's car and other boy racers, etc. to know that fake is no where near as good as the real thing.

And slag me off if you like, but if you lust after somebody because of their fake boobs ... what does that really say about you and that person, or view of that person?

This stupid (IMO) girl is different because her whole business case is to make magazine pages get sticky and thus make the bucks because of it ... not to have a meaningful relationship with anybody, let alone herself. I'm looking forward to the real interview when she is past it ... probably be a suicide case as once the attention has gone, she won't have anything :(

Pete

2. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    She is past it already. Those are older pictures. The fame is fading and she has made some blunders in regards to her kid. She also had a brief scare with cancer. All in all a bit of a sad story really.