July 4th Fireworks viewing | FerrariChat

July 4th Fireworks viewing

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Andrew, Jun 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Andrew

Andrew Karting

Feb 26, 2002
    Tokyo, Japan
    Hello,

I'm having a get together at the house on July 4th. All are invited (wife too). Please RSVP by Friday via Private message or email for directions.

I live off of 24 in East Bay just before the tunnel to Walnut Creek. The house has a view of all 3 firework shows (Oakland, San Francisco and Berkeley). Start around 4PM until ????

If it is cloudy we will probably not see the SF show. I can provide the majority of supplies (beer, burgers etc). If you have request let me know and perhaps a few can bring a few things.

2. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Andrew,

Thanks for the invite but I will be unable to attend. Sounds like an awesome vantage point for the fireworks.

3. Andrew

Andrew Karting

Feb 26, 2002
    Tokyo, Japan
    Vincent,

Sorry to hear you can't make it. Will be sure to take some photos.

Everyone else,
    We have a confirmed 4 people at the moment. Lets pack them in. The area is very safe for Exotics and there are a few up the hill so no worries. I live on a deadend street so no through traffic helps too.

4. storminnormin

storminnormin Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2002
    California
    Thanks for the invite but I'll be in HongKong at that time. Hope you guys have fun!

5. Andrew

Andrew Karting

Feb 26, 2002
    Tokyo, Japan
    OK we have 8 people (4 cars). Keep RSVPing, it WILL be lots of fun. Did I mention the Hooters wet T-shirt contest that is being held in the garden's pond?